Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spotting now-familiar actors in tiny bit-parts/early appearances

Fresh spottings pop-pickers:

Watching Scorcese's underrated and darkly funny Bringing Out the Dead and discovered no less than two Wire stars in blink-and-you-will-miss-em roles.

Good ole Omar was present and correct as Shot and Dying Dealer and then Kima turns up as Dealer's Floozy.

10 points for me.

Leonardo De Crapio stars as Leonardo Di Crapio (even more of a fetus) in Critters 2

Jennifer Aniston in Leprechaun

Also Midsomer Murders has pretty much every british actor ever in at one point or another, including Orlando Bloom if we want to stretch the definition of actor a bit

Itv4 were showing old Minder eps from the early '80s a while back,lots of familiar faces in early appearences

Keith Chegwin as Fleance in Polanski's Macbeth. Apologies if he's been mentioned, I did do a search but vBulletin's search is piss-poor.

Before that she was in Law & Order as a street kid forced into

...schtupping her Catholic detox centre director William H Macy. She also convinced her meth head best friend Kelli Williams (Lindsay from The Practice) that a nun had felt her up in the showers.

Macy had previously played an Asst States Attorney in the L&O pilot.

It's not an actor, but I watched an old Louis Theroux the other night on Dave where he follows the jobbing actors of New York. He auditioned for a part in a cruise ship musical in front of three judges, one of whom was Craig "Strictly Come Dancing" Revel-Horwood in his pre-Strictly days. It must've been from around 1999/2000, because some of the location shots had the World Trade Centre in them.

I was watching the ealing classic 'the lavender hill mob' the other week and was quite suprised to see Audrey Hepburn appearing in it as 'random totty in bar'.

In Hitchcock's Frenzy- Michael Caine is a copper standing guard at the hospital door. He is not credited and i once saw him asked about it on a chat show and he said it wasn't him. If you watch the film, there is a close up on his face and it it clearly Michael Caine.

Back
Top Bottom