Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Solar: The Gas Model Crumbles!

I don't think they allow you to howl with laughter in court, sadly.

Altho if it does get there, we might see some exceptional judicial wit being displayed...

• 28 February update: Bill Hughes, the publisher for E&E, on Friday reportedly told Real Climate: "...even though I am convinced you have libelled EE, please be assured I am not actually intending to do anything about."
[guardian]

have E&E been advised that what Real Climate said was fair comment?:hmm:

Whatever the outcome, let's say a big thank-you to bigifish for starting this totally bonkers thread.

I suspect we'll be seeing more of it ... not least whenever someone tries to claim that a paper in E&E is legitimately peer-reviewed climate science :)

obviously lizards are behind global warming lizards like hot places.
duke of Edinburgh is chief lizard but he's stuck in the UK :) famously not very hot
solution alter the worlds climate .
result a happy lizard.
right I'm off to kill the royal family see you at the wedding bring a machine gun:)

[guardian]

have E&E been advised that what Real Climate said was fair comment?:hmm:
President Obama yesterday signed into US law legislation aimed at protecting American authors, journalists and academics from Britain's libel laws.

The Securing the Protection of our Enduring and Established Constitutional Heritage Act, known as the SPEECH Act, makes libel judgments against US writers in foreign territories unenforceable if they are perceived to counter the First Amendment right to free speech.

The British-based Libel Reform Campaign has expressed concern that Britain's reputation is being damaged internationally due to what it calls "our restrictive, archaic and costly libel laws, which cost 140 times the European equivalent."
Link

If Schmidt does not want to defend himself in the UK there is not a thing they can do about it.
And they do have a pretty rank publication there, loads of real duff papers, stuff that is near enough impossible like one claiming in the premodern era CO2 levels swung in the order of 100ppm in a few years (based on plant stomata), stuff no reviewer or editor would ever allow out onto a real journal.

Judith Curry is a name that is known to some as a the climate sciencetist turned friend of the sceptics.

Currys new found superfriend who is giving her the award goes by the blog name Tallbloke.

And he is a grade A crank.
Dayton Miller performed thousands of tests with his interferometer equipment to quantify the ether drift on Earth’s surface. His prediction of the ether drift in free space was confirmed by the determination much later of the velocity of the sun through space. It was further confirmed by Yu. M. Galaev in 2002.

His tireless work spanning 30 years was buried by mainstream astrophysics in favour of Einstein’s theory of General Relativity.

Einstein himself knew Miller’s work, if successful, would falsify his hypothesis.

The dirty deed was done by Robert Shankland, Miller’s former assistant. See the Hall of Shame.

Ho yeah, relativity has been wrong all these years. And climate change is a scam. He genius knows no bounds.

'ether drift'...is that a description of how one walks after inhaling some ether then? Hunter S would be proud of this 'scientist' confirming that the universe wobbles about like it's taken ketamine.

Back
Top Bottom