Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sodding Halloween

Looby

For the first time in a million years I'm going to a Halloween party. I don't do fancy dress but it's apparently compulsory.

I own lots of black clothes. I don't want to do the sexy witch/cat thing. Partly because I'm not feeling very sexy plus I hate that shit.

I'm fat and fairly poor so don't want to hire/buy a proper costume.

Also, if it does turn out that no other fucker has dressed up I don't want to look like too much of a tit.

I know the answer is don't go but I do want to go out.

Help me. [emoji30]

Go out definitely!

So just work out a sketchy attempt at a costume. Best look at outfits you feel good in and then just camp one of them up a bit.

Nobody's going to be judging you because there'll be a few stand-out costumes that will draw all the attention and your feeble effort will just go relatively unnoticed and you'll be able to relax and have a good time.

Oh...and take drugs.....:hmm:

even cheeper for a mask is flour and water. Just dust your face with it and you're instantly one of the undead. You can use green food colouring for a zombie look. Works well with black clothes too, a bit of spray on cobweb and maybe 'Adams Family' up your hair and you're done.

And flour/water washes off real easily. (not so much green food colouring :D)

dc-comics-harley-quinn-jester-hoodie-alt1.jpg

Harley Quinn hoodie. From DC comics. you can lose a hoodie swiftly and look normal if need be. Plus harley quinn is in this year cos of films

For the first time in a million years I'm going to a Halloween party. I don't do fancy dress but it's apparently compulsory.

I own lots of black clothes. I don't want to do the sexy witch/cat thing. Partly because I'm not feeling very sexy plus I hate that shit.

Also, if it does turn out that no other fucker has dressed up I don't want to look like too much of a tit.

Help me. [emoji30]

If it's a million years since the first time you don't need a costume.:thumbs:

Help me. [emoji30]

Cheap white dress or slip from charity shop. Wear over leggings and a black top. Slash in many places. Add liberal lipstick to slashes. Zombie bride for a couple of quid :) Add some sort of cheapo headress.

I'd just get some cheap white and black makeup, do something ghoulish with your face and wear black and/or white.

I remember as a teenager making up my younger brother and sister with a concoction made of powdered poster paint and Astral hand cream...

That spray in your hair stuff works too, although when I attempted to go silver as part of an Ice Queen costume, it just made me look older not icey. :hmm:

(I still have a floor length silver sequin dress and short white fake fur cape if they are any use to you).

Back
Top Bottom