Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

So what happened to 350 million a week from brexit being put into the NHS??

Serene

Slightly disgruntled
Bojo had his coach touring the country. lettered up, telling everyone to vote Brexit, and that he would then reward the Country for voting Brexit by putting the £350 million a week it saved into the NHS every week. What has happened to this?? And now he is raising income tax which he promised in the manifesto as being one of the things that he wont do!

Bojo had his coach touring the country. lettered up, telling everyone to vote Brexit, and that he would then reward the Country for voting Brexit by putting the £350 million a week it saved into the NHS every week. What has happened to this?? And now he is raising income tax which he promised in the manifesto as being one of the things that he wont do!
Bojo? Referring to the unspeakable Johnson with an affectionate diminutive is a sign of a wanker's wanker

The Tories are probably looking into a way to blame the Lib Dems for it. They need to check Bojos bank account as a lot of it may have accidentally gone in there. Ive seen him out on the market early doors spending money like mad.

The only thing I'm tempted to input here is the point that the numbers they were claiming on the side of the red bus/coach could have been expressed as £18.2bn per year.

I can see why, in the context of the debate about taxing workers for £10-12bn per year for the NHS/Social care, they might not welcome any more consideration of the 2016 Leave claim.

It was a lie. It was always a lie.

The only thing I'm tempted to input here is the point that the numbers they were claiming on the side of the red bus/coach could have been expressed as £18.2bn per year.

Which would also have been wrong. The total annual contribution, net of the rebate, was never that high. It peaked in 2013 at £16,039m.

If you include public sector receipts you get the real net contribution which averaged £4,795m over the 47 year period of contributing to the EU budget and peaked at £11,655m in 2015.

Which would also have been wrong. The total annual contribution, net of the rebate, was never that high. It peaked in 2013 at £16,039m.

If you include public sector receipts you get the real net contribution which averaged £4,795m over the 47 year period of contributing to the EU budget and peaked at £11,655m in 2015.
But, but it was on a BUS!

Bojo? Referring to the unspeakable Johnson with an affectionate diminutive is a sign of a wanker's wanker

I'd always been inclined to think the same but a bloke in a pub told me (am I on the wrong thread?!) that Johnson doesn't like being called, 'BoJo', because he was often called it at Eton and that it was far from affectionate.

I've never known if this is true or not and consequently have been confused as to whether the use of 'BoJo' is a good thing or a bad thing. As it's never been proven to me I think I still agree with your analysis. But if I knew for sure that it irks him I'd encourage everyone to use the term as often as possible.

I'd always been inclined to think the same but a bloke in a pub told me (am I on the wrong thread?!) that Johnson doesn't like being called, 'BoJo', because he was often called it at Eton and that it was far from affectionate.

I've never known if this is true or not and consequently have been confused as to whether the use of 'BoJo' is a good thing or a bad thing. As it's never been proven to me I think I still agree with your analysis. But if I knew for sure that it irks him I'd encourage everyone to use the term as often as possible.
Why don't you write to Carrie Johnson and ask? She didn't get where she is today by not answering letters

I like to refer to him as BoJo, even though it's disrespectful to clowns. If it is seen as an affectionate nickname then I take comfort that using it in a derogatory manner undermines the affection others show him and could irritate and annoy him. It's so easy for childish affection to become a piss take when adopted by enemies. Of course cunt is always more apt. Or shitcunt in a formal setting.

Back
Top Bottom