Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Snail slime face cream

madzone

Physically unfavourable
There was a sign in Holland and Barrett saying 'Snail slime cream (as seen on This Morning) behind counter - please ask. Only £19.99'

There was a little write up saying that it's good for wrinkles etc :eek:

Would you use it?

How do they get the slime. Yuk.

I am, however, now desperate for some. And I realise that DOES make me one of those fools, but I just can't help myself.

I checked this out a while back and did find some research papers and stuff showing that the slime of certain species of snails enhanced healing and had skin benefits.

Whether this is the same species as in the H&B offer, or whether the extract (which IMMIC is used in burns units to heal burns) is sufficiently present to make any difference when put in a face cream, I have no idea

You can buy it on ebay for about £12

If you want to try it out probably best to check around for prices first, also check for % of the active ingredient

madz

you can probably buy the live snails over the internet legally providing you don't import them

if you can get the live snails all you have to do is to get them to slither over your wrinkles every morning and hey presto! all the slimy snail goodness you could ever want :D

Back
Top Bottom