Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Skrillex / Aphex

I couldn't give a toss about Skrillix one way or another (I've never as much as clicked on a link to one of his tracks) but I do get fucked off at his idiot fans who infect every Kode9, Pinch, Shackleton and Actress video on YouTube shrieking, "This isn't dubstep. Skrillix is proper dubstep." Which would be a bit like a Styx fan turning up and proclaiming Sabbath not to be "proper" heavy metal.

I couldn't give a toss about Skrillix one way or another (I've never as much as clicked on a link to one of his tracks) but I do get fucked off at his idiot fans who infect every Kode9, Pinch, Shackleton and Actress video on YouTube shrieking, "This isn't dubstep. Skrillix is proper dubstep." Which would be a bit like a Styx fan turning up and proclaiming Sabbath not to be "proper" heavy metal.

I have to be honest i dont actually mind some of his tracks, I just hate his tossy fans, and the fact he's a bit up his own arse.....

he's a bit up his own arse.....

No fan of his music, but I don't get that bit at all. Everything i've seen about him makes him seem quite a reasonable, humble guy. Unfortunate that his fans are dicks, but he seems alright. Kinda hoping he'll put out some decent stuff in future.

No fan of his music, but I don't get that bit at all. Everything i've seen about him makes him seem quite a reasonable, humble guy. Unfortunate that his fans are dicks, but he seems alright. Kinda hoping he'll put out some decent stuff in future.

Ive seen a couple of really whiney interviews with him.......

tn0Gv.png

:D I forwarded this photo to my son (he's 13), he loves Skrillex, and I can see him smiling at this photo when he gets it. I never even heard of him until he played it for me a couple of months ago.

YES, oh my GOSH!!!

Back
Top Bottom