Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Skiing holiday in borovets, but no snow!

The webcam shows that the mudslide we were on today has snow settling.

This afternoon we will just have to make do with sanua and pool.

There’s a nice big alpine hound that lives in the cage at the bottom of the lift. The kids got bored with skiing and spent most of their time with him

There was a snow storm and cold weather but it's gone. I'm currently outside in a t shirt which doesn't bode well for tomorrow at 9am.

The restauranteurs will be filling their boots with cash from people like you who have to hit the bars instead of skiing. You could do a lot worse than a couple of trips to Sofia and Plovdiv though I’ve heard.

The restauranteurs will be filling their boots with cash from people like you who have to hit the bars instead of skiing. You could do a lot worse than a couple of trips to Sofia and Plovdiv though I’ve heard.
They are totally not by the way.
Visibly few people and desperate vendors trying to coax people in.
However this happened last night. . . .
IMG_20191224_055010.jpg
What a difference a day makes.
I didn't take any shots at the resort, because my tablet broke, but basically it's now fully covered in thick snow.

Yikes! We're in the Tatras in Slovakia which have been slightly low on snow, but about a third of the runs are open. Kids going for their first skiing lesson tomorrow and for the next two mornings afterwards.

Went to the top of the mountains today. I don't think I have ever been colder in my entire life. I brought a bottle of water but when I went to drink it it was just ice.

the snow guides who take skiers to the top all use andriod phones as they find the apple ones die/ fact for today

the snow guides who take skiers to the top all use andriod phones as they find the apple ones die/ fact for today
Yes. Both my brothers and wife's iPhone stopped working. My brother's went down even though he was just on the lowest slopes. My non iPhone was fine.

Back
Top Bottom