Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Silly app ideas that probably will never see the light of day.

burtabraham

So I have the idea of a Twitter style social platform in which each ‘tweet’ consists of two input boxes. One to make a claim or state an opinion, and the other to state your justification for that position.

A.I. would then analyse the text to rank it for logical consistency and give it a score. Other posters can then mark the post as either ‘convincing’ or ‘unconvincing’.

Might be a way of improving the quality of discussions. Of course, it will probably never see the light of day, but I quite like the idea.

So what do you think? Have you ever had a brainfart of an idea like this?

Bluetooth (or other near-range wireless) domestic geolocation app which captures enough information about rooms in your house to identify all devices (including those belonging to loved ones) on an ultra-detailed floor plan with all furniture marked.

An app that tells you how to build improvised generators, water filtration systems, defence perimeters etc for when civilisation has collapsed on account of everyone outsourcing even their most basic executive functions to their fucking smartphones.

When's my bin day app
Absolutely ! They are changing our bin day from Friday to Wednesday, I thought the change was some time in May but wasn't sure when , he had to get on the information superhighway to find out it starts tomorrow! 😳

An app that tells you how to build improvised generators, water filtration systems, defence perimeters etc for when civilisation has collapsed on account of everyone outsourcing even their most basic executive functions to their fucking smartphones.
Not sure phones will be working at that point either. You're thinking of books

I think the app that tells me what bins to put out is probably one of the best things I've downloaded for years.

Back
Top Bottom