Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Right mouse click, can't help myself..

weltweit

It is such a pain, my middle finger is always hovering over the button and often when I start with a left mouse click, my middle finger also clicks the flipping button!!

Does anyone else have this problem and what did you do about it?

Not that, but when my finger hovers over either right or left button I sometimes click it by mistake which is also annoying.
I sometimes get a tremor in one / both mouse fingers. When I'm not wanting to click I hold them together to stop accidentally clicking.

It is such a pain, my middle finger is always hovering over the button and often when I start with a left mouse click, my middle finger also clicks the flipping button!!

Could get a touchpad for desktop use. I know someone who's always favoured it.

I don't have your problem, but I do middle click a lot for work and doing that with the mouse wheel gets pretty uncomfortable. I use x-mouse (free from X-Mouse Button Control) to remap one of the thumb buttons to right click, and the right button to middle click. Got used to it in no time.

1721206271787.png

You can remap mouse keys. In settings or control panel or whatever the fuck it’s called. Or at least you used to be able to.
What OS ?

I think in mouse settings under control panel you have the opportunity to turn buttons off or map them to different functions. I could be wrong and no doubt windows telemetry data will mark you out as a wrong ‘un for even attempting it

Back
Top Bottom