Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Richmond Park

zenie said:
Happy to oblige

albino+deer.jpg

:)
oooh...Bushey Park you say? Where's that then?

Bahnhof Strasse said:
Between Teddington & Hampton Court, not far from Kingston.
So cyclable from the thames path?
edit: that doesn't even make sense :D I meant... could I cycle there along the Thames Path?
zenie said:
Hampton :) S'quite a nice one (and near my mate's pet shop) if you fancy a walk :cool:
Was thinking of a cycle... maybe I could cycle there and meet you, then walk and deer spot?

BiddlyBee said:
edit: that doesn't even make sense :D I meant... could I cycle there along the Thames Path?Was thinking of a cycle... maybe I could cycle there and meet you, then walk and deer spot?

Easily cycleable along the Thames Path.

BiddlyBee said:
edit: that doesn't even make sense :D I meant... could I cycle there along the Thames Path?
yeah, I did it a couple of weeks ago - lovely ride

Did you do it from Brixton?
I've done part of the Thames path before - got the train to Hampton Wick and cycled to Staines :)

BiddlyBee said:
Did you do it from Brixton?
I've done part of the Thames path before - got the train to Hampton Wick and cycled to Staines :)
Yeah - Thames Path from Barnes - there's a London Cycle Network from Wandsworth that avoids the horrendous roads around there.
Just realised you were asking about Bushey Park, not Richmond

BiddlyBee said:
It's not much further to Bushey Park though is it?
It's a bit further but it's doable - try and fit in Hampton Court in the same trip - I'm gonna do it some weekend in the next couple of months depending on the weather

I guess if I'm too knackered at the end of it I can cheat and get the train home :D

Want to do it soon, and get back into long distances (well longer than the 20mins to work!). Off to Cornwall in April, and they've got a nice cycle there called the Camel Trail (I think).

Back
Top Bottom