Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rice Badgers!

Its not the reheating of rice thats a problem, its what it has been doing since it was cooked. Store it in a warm kitchen, and yeah, you'll prob get ill. Stick it in the fridge and you should be OK. Same as any ither food really!

Every time I reheat rice I still think of rice badgers and wonder if this time will be my time.

Who'd win in a fight: Rice Badger or Honey Badger??

Every time I reheat rice I still think of rice badgers and wonder if this time will be my time.

Who'd win in a fight: Rice Badger or Honey Badger??

Honey badgers have a pretty wide ranging diet, and therefore probably stomachs of iron, impregnable to rice badgers.

Also nothing fucks with honey badgers.

My sister is pregnant and was berating my mum for the state of the stuff in their fridge the other day.
She's right, I'm in no way a freak about this stuff but considering my mum's obsession with food "quality" since her second bout of cancer, their fridge is a fucking atrocity :D

I was trying to explain the idea of "rice badgers" to them and the lack of understanding lead to them just walking away.

I think this is partly due to the whole "my friends from the internet" issue :D

I mentioned this before, but i once spent time unloading ships full of indian rice on the Thames. the rice was full of rats,rat nests, random insects and human faeces. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom