Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Return of the Drag: 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
you got an invite
lol... in the post is it?

I only have 2 and a half days to work next week and then I'm off until 15th August :)

I know I am a cunt
:mad:

thinking about organising a northern meet
:hmm: I can do north.

Gawd, I'm stuffed - breakfast meeting - I had a sausage sarnie, a bacon sarnie, a banana, juice, and 3 pastries - I won't now need to eat until the weekend - and i want a little nap
Wow! :eek:

Well my morning of flexi before hospital has so far been three hours of work and a load of laundry :(

OH GOD. Got about 3 things to do before I leave and I can't be aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarsed.

Got aqbout 7 'personal admin' things to do too! Letters to write and print and calls to make to Seiman's who apparently own my electricity :hmm:

Kill me

Have you written a list?

Hah, no! I am more into looking at my previous list and working out how I can pass all the Things To Do onto my replacement!

I just posted a v important legals documents with yesterdays date on them. First class post isn't what it used to be :cool:

What next? Invoices? I think not!

You alright? Busy day? Whatcha workin' on?

Speaking to rich fucks who want to be richer.
Ignoring emails from people I don't like.
Wondering why some people are ignoring my emails.
Looking on the internetz for a new computer.
Eating my 1pm roll early.

A rich, full day here :)

:D

I've just been out and filled the car up with petrol and completely forgot that I was meant to be getting a thank you card and a bar of chocolate or summat for BoatieBoy's teacher :facepalm:
bollocks, that means I'm going to have to go out this evening and get something

I've just been out and filled the car up with petrol and completely forgot that I was meant to be getting a thank you card and a bar of chocolate or summat for BoatieBoy's teacher :facepalm:
bollocks, that means I'm going to have to go out this evening and get something

How about making a card and a gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom