Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Return of the Drag: 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning from the Staycation drag!

Off to lunch ....somewhere today (nor decided yet) with ....someone, well two friends actually. The Dirt Exhibition at the Wellcome Collection and the Sci-Fi exhibition at the British Library were both excellent, especially the latter. Plus there was a pic and DVD of (which made me squeal stupidly :facepalm::D)

ERM-001.jpg

Though he was called Robo Cat :hmm:

Morning from the Staycation drag!

Off to lunch ....somewhere today (nor decided yet) with ....someone, well two friends actually. The Dirt Exhibition at the Wellcome Collection and the Sci-Fi exhibition at the British Library were both excellent, especially the latter. Plus there was a pic and DVD of (which made me squeal stupidly :facepalm::D)

ERM-001.jpg

Though he was called Robo Cat :hmm:

:cool:

I think 'machine cat' is a Japanese-to-Chinese-to-English translation.

Lunch plans?

I am going to have cheapo baked beans on buttery thick white toast. Fuck.Ing.Nom.:cool:

Fave lunch :cool:

You know what it's like at the end of a temp job? People stop noticing you :D I have been involved in the stakeholder meetings since I started in Feb, there's one today and, even after offering to do prep, I have been ignored and OTHER PEOPLE have been asked to even do stuff like meeting the attendees in reception!!!11!

I mean to say; I don't care. I'm just sat here, coining in £X ph but ffs :D

Fave lunch :cool:

You know what it's like at the end of a temp job? People stop noticing you :D I have been involved in the stakeholder meetings since I started in Feb, there's one today and, even after offering to do prep, I have been ignored and OTHER PEOPLE have been asked to even do stuff like meeting the attendees in reception!!!11!

I mean to say; I don't care. I'm just sat here, coining in £X ph but ffs :D

you have become invisible

walk around in the nuddie

they will not see you

I quite fancy a Burger King, but don't really want to spend that much and can't be arsed going into the Metro Centre for it either :hmm:

Nearest BK or McD, or KFC are 20 minutes walk away - fuck that - there is a bus - but unreliable, I could be waiting 20 mintues for one - and who gets a bus to go to lunch ffs

so I have a choice of caffs instead - the standby trad one - well they know my name, but I went there yesterday - there's one across the road - but don't fancy that - I noticed the Portuguese place was closed yesterday - do I risk walking down there and finding it closed again!! :( If I do that - the only fallback is the dodgy caff nearby.

I'm going to take a gamble and go Portuguese (and have my usual - Sausage and egg sarnie) :cool:

Yarrr! Oomph, feeling a bit tired today. Second last day and the boss is going ballistic over a deadline she only told me about yesterday. Ah well, only two more days eh? How're we all feeling?

Oh, that reminds me - which one of you left a half-drunk bottle of Chucklehead outside Sudbourne Rd Primary School? Think of the kids!

Yarrr! Oomph, feeling a bit tired today. Second last day and the boss is going ballistic over a deadline she only told me about yesterday. Ah well, only two more days eh? How're we all feeling?

Oh, that reminds me - which one of you left a half-drunk bottle of Chucklehead outside Sudbourne Rd Primary School? Think of the kids!

I left it for the kids

Nearest BK or McD, or KFC are 20 minutes walk away - fuck that - there is a bus - but unreliable, I could be waiting 20 mintues for one - and who gets a bus to go to lunch ffs

so I have a choice of caffs instead - the standby trad one - well they know my name, but I went there yesterday - there's one across the road - but don't fancy that - I noticed the Portuguese place was closed yesterday - do I risk walking down there and finding it closed again!! :( If I do that - the only fallback is the dodgy caff nearby.

I'm going to take a gamble and go Portuguese (and have my usual - Sausage and egg sarnie) :cool:

I have soup, but want something to go with it. And it's just started pissing down so options are limited, think it'll probably be the local bakers where I can park outside the door. Otherwise it'll have to be Metro Centre where I can park in one of the multi stories :hmm:

I have soup, but want something to go with it. And it's just started pissing down so options are limited, think it'll probably be the local bakers where I can park outside the door. Otherwise it'll have to be Metro Centre where I can park in one of the multi stories :hmm:

you have to drive to get yerself vittals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom