Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Return of the Drag: 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early sabbath day start in Goth land - we are bacon sandwiched up and off to Wookey Hole for probably damp cave drag

Hope the cider flows well and true for you all today!!

Early sabbath day start in Goth land - we are bacon sandwiched up and off to Wookey Hole for probably damp cave drag

Hope the cider flows well and true for you all today!!

Morning Qoggy, we are about to bacon sarnie it too. I hope Wookey Hole is as impressive as I thought it was when I was a little lad.

Morning Qoggy, we are about to bacon sarnie it too. I hope Wookey Hole is as impressive as I thought it was when I was a little lad.

Thank you! Mr. QofG's is as excited as a small child at the moment, especially as he has discovered their is crazy golf there. In fact not just golf but pirate crazy golf!

Have a good time at the county fair, I have cider envy!!

Hungover
Really hungover today
Extreme action had crossed my mind

Was worth it though, the Country show was a good laugh despite the rain appearing. Struggling to wake up and get mobile and have to face a meeting at 09:15 which is going to be fun. Oh well, am up early drinking coffee and trying to get some feeling back.

Went to the usual sandwich place and was met with the usual service.

Me: Hi, can I have a white baguette with sausage and ketchup please.
Her: Yes sir, would you like a white or brown baguette?
Me: A white baguette with sausage and ketchup please.
Her: Would you like butter or mayonnaise?
Me: Butter with sausage and ketchup please.
Her: So just sausage and ketchup?
Me: Yes, that is fine.
Her: Would like any salad?
Me: No, just a white baguette with sausage and ketchup please.
Her: Okay sir.

These things are sent to try us, matey. But they won't. Not us.

There's a Subway opening next to my work today. I hate hate hate that nasty miasma of wet bread they put out :mad:

Will prob have one though. Just that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom