Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Return of the Drag: 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooerrr. Right, I'm fucking off to play footie in Regents Park. Then beer ++. Bajjy, what's the story on you this weekend? Country show or what?

Last day in this job. I shall report back on the standard of leaving gift bought for me and I invite you to give it marks out of ten. I have been working there for 14 months so don't expect a gold clock but would like them to buy me a decent bottle of wine.

Last day in this job. I shall report back on the standard of leaving gift bought for me and I invite you to give it marks out of ten. I have been working there for 14 months so don't expect a gold clock but would like them to buy me a decent bottle of wine.

Have you got cakes?

The 50+ Show day is here and I am looking forward to my visit. I am not sure if I will join in with the activities
(for example dancing, yoga, t'ai chi, bowls, pilates and even a climbing wall); shows and demonstrations (including live cookery, ballroom dancing, make-overs and beauty tips and the spectacular fashion shows)

Yeh, only :cool: if he does some housework or shopping, or maybe if he cooks tea. Not bitter I had to get up, no not at all!

I got a cookbook when I left a job of 7 years. HTH.

Friday, at fucking last!
^ thirded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom