Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Removing security top off wine bottle

Anyone know how to get a security tag off a pyjamas?
I was given one for Christmas :facepalm:
Is there any space between the metal drawing pin bit and the plastic lump? Because if so, you can stick a fork with the tines either side of the pin and pry it off. It’s held on by magnets so it’s just about keeping up a stronger, consistent force.

Is there any space between the metal drawing pin bit and the plastic lump? Because if so, you can stick a fork with the tines either side of the pin and pry it off. It’s held on by magnets so it’s just about keeping up a stronger, consistent force.

Ta 👍🙂
The "keeping up a stronger consistent force" is part of my problem.
I'll give it a go....🙂

Does anybody know how to get ink off a large number of banknotes? And how to neatly sever a lifeless hand from a corpse? I dont want to make a mess and it's easier than picking the lock on the handcuff attached by a chain to the briefcase where the stained banknotes are. There is a perfectly innocent explanation for this.

Does anybody know how to get ink off a large number of banknotes? And how to neatly sever a lifeless hand from a corpse? I dont want to make a mess and it's easier than picking the lock on the handcuff attached by a chain to the briefcase where the stained banknotes are. There is a perfectly innocent explanation for this.
New banknotes are plastic so just stick them in the washing machine. ;)

Hold the bottle out firmly at arms length, using both hands. After a short while, you should feel the force of the magnet pulling towards you. After about thirty seconds, the plastic device will shatter and the magnet will shoot out and stick to your chest. Only works if you are vaccinated, though.

Hold the bottle out firmly at arms length, using both hands. After a short while, you should feel the force of the magnet pulling towards you. After about thirty seconds, the plastic device will shatter and the magnet will shoot out and stick to your chest. Only works if you are vaccinated, though.

May cause some crystallisation of your blood. Drink half a bottle of whisky as an ad hoc anticoagulant before trying this.

Back
Top Bottom