Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Removing security top off wine bottle

friendofdorothy

Solidarity against neoliberalism!
No I didn't rob it.

How can I get the damn thing off?

Finally plucked up courage to spend Xmas M&S voucher on some nice wine. Had to use a self service till and wait a while for a member of staff to notice - need staff member to approve sale of alcohol. Alarms sounded as we left but guard waived us through saying don't worry it's ok. Only noticed security top thing on the bottle when home. Now can't find the receipt. FFS.

No I didn't rob it.

How can I get the damn thing off?

Finally plucked up courage to spend Xmas M&S voucher on some nice wine. Had to use a self service till and wait a while for a member of staff to notice - need staff member to approve sale of alcohol. Alarms sounded as we left but guard waived us through saying don't worry it's ok. Only noticed security top thing on the bottle when home. Now can't find the receipt. FFS.
go back and if they're arsy with you point out there'll be cctv of all this if they want to take staff off the floor for ages instead of simply removing the bloody thing for you

I got a tag off of a vodka bottle with my electric tenon saw one new years eve many years ago. If you have an electric tenon saw then I advise this.
95524.jpg

And there's plenty of videos of twats trying to use a sword and ending up with a broken bottle and a floor full of fizz.

And now watch the clever man showing the stupid woman how it's done:

:D

you have to wonder how much wine has been wasted as people who can do this trick learned it

Bit late to this but I had a delivery with the security tops still on. I made a cack-handed attempt to get one off and half destroyed it without actually succeeding. I contacted the deliverer and they gave me a refund and the bloke delivering next time removed the caps for me and gave me the bottles back :)

But that's not a lot of use to you now :(

the amount of times i’ve set off the alarm and just been waved through, i could easily have stolen loads of booze and cheese, if i was a criminal. which i’m not. obv. tbh.

Back
Top Bottom