Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Purple Radio live music marathon this weekend in aid of NHS workers

ringo

Macaroni cheese controller
Purple Radio is doing a 60 hour non-stop live radio marathon this weekend to raise money to show our gratitude to the amazing NHS heroes during the Covid-19 pandemic.

We're running non-stop live shows this weekend from midday Friday until midnight Sunday.

We'll be sending snacks and treats to doctors, nurses and support staff on the front line so please give generously.

I'll be playing reggae at 7-8pm UK time on the Sunday, but tune in all weekend for house, disco, pop, reggae and all sorts of dance business x

Donate https://justgiving.com/crowdfunding/purpleradio-dj-marathon
Listen www.purple-radio.co.uk
Chat http://www.purple-radio.co.uk/shoutbox/
Image may contain: text

£3000 raised already for take away meals, snacks and treats for our NHS heroes working their socks off shift after shift to save our lives.

Top tunes and pure posititivity in the shoutbox, join in, tunes running til Sunday night :)

Just put my reggae show from the weekend up on my website. If you enjoy it please make a donation to our wonderful NHS staff:-

LISTEN HERE

So far we've rasied an incredible £8,573 ❤️

Donate pls: www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/purpleradio-dj-marathon
Massive thanks to everyone who joined in with our 60 hour DJ marathon and contributed to raise money for the NHS heroes.
We only set out to raise a grand, amazing.
The money is going to NHS Charities Together, COVID-19 Urgent Appeal
A National campaign funding above and beyond what the NHS alone can’t provide such as well-being packs/gifts for staff and volunteers on wards / departments. This could include food deliveries, high energy protein bars, drinks, snacks, refreshments, wash kits, overnight stay kits. Cost of travel, parking, accommodation for NHS staff and volunteers. Any other items as requested such as PPE. Anything to enhance the physical and mental well-being of NHS staff and volunteers caring for COVID-19 patients.
❤️

Back
Top Bottom