Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Posh twat goes on TV to get his ex-council flat ready for renting out

editor

hiraethified
I wish I hadn't turned on the TV now. I'm watching BBC2's 'Getting The Builders In' and the show is all about doing up an ex-council flat that some young posh bloke has bought so he can rent it out for a big profit.

Disgusting.

The moment you said the title I could have told you the programme would be twattish.

It's not just the 'posh' is it? There's plenty of lower m/c Alright Jacks who could also be mobilised and under strict supervision have their energies put into developing the Venice of the South and other infrastructure to the benefit of all. Except for them. They'll most likely be too crippled or dead to be able to enjoy it.
but their work shall live on after them and they will all be commemorated in the great hall of the former people housed in a small structure behind the church.

but their work shall live on after them and they will all be commemorated in the great hall of the former people housed in a small structure behind the church.
blue-portaloo-in-a-church-graveyard-an-unusual-location-to-position-D2DF85.jpg

I wish I hadn't turned on the TV now. I'm watching BBC2's 'Getting The Builders In' and the show is all about doing up an ex-council flat that some young posh bloke has bought so he can rent it out for a big profit.

Disgusting.

I just avoid certain channels and times - it all makes me too angry. :(

I've never quite understood why programs like homes under the hammer are on daytime tv? Clearly it gets the necessary viewing figures or it wouldn't have been going on for as long as it has, but surely the overall % of people watching it are in no position to ........

Suddenly it dawns on me, landlords are able to watch it while they sit on their arses and have their portfolios of property bring in thousands a week.

I've never quite understood why programs like homes under the hammer are on daytime tv? Clearly it gets the necessary viewing figures or it wouldn't have been going on for as long as it has, but surely the overall % of people watching it are in no position to ........

Suddenly it dawns on me, landlords are able to watch it while they sit on their arses and have their portfolios of property bring in thousands a week.
The worst one is where some gushing presenter helps some bunch of rich cunts fuck up some small village in a poor town by helping them to buy a second holiday home at a bargain price.

Back
Top Bottom