Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PlayStation Plus (PS Plus)

Are any of the August games good? Really enjoying Borderlands 3 from last month, probably the best Borderlands since the first one.

Are any of the August games good? Really enjoying Borderlands 3 from last month, probably the best Borderlands since the first one.

I suppose it very much depends on what floats your boat. I haven’t tried any of this month’s PS+ Monthly games yet, but I know the three of them reviewed well when they were first released.

It’s really not worth it from my admittedly narrow point of view. If any of them are good, I’ve usually already bought them.

It’s really not worth it from my admittedly narrow point of view. If any of them are good, I’ve usually already bought them.

I rarely buy games these days, unless there's something I really, really want - and even then it will be once it reaches below half price.

You get a lot of people moaning about PS Plus, but if you look at the range of games you get over a year, I think it's excellent value.

I’ve gone all-digital this gen. I always redeem a ShopTo PSN discount voucher before buying a new game (or renewing PS Plus). Doing this has given me up to 18% off.

The only PS5 games I’ve bought this year are Helldivers 2 (Day 1), Destiny 2: The Final Shape expansion (on sale) and the new Walkabout Mini Golf VR2 courses (only £3.29 a pop). I’ll probably buy Astro Bot when it’s released next month.

For me, PS Plus Monthly and Catalogue additions can be a bit hit or miss. Some months there’s a game I’ve held off buying (e.g. Remnant 2), some months there are titles I had no intention of ever buying but will try out (e.g. Ender Lilies).

I played a fair bit of the first Remnant game but gave up due to its difficulty spike. I’ve read the sequel is much more balanced. I’ll give it a go when I’m done with Helldivers 2 and Destiny 2.
It’s a lot of fun, and a very nice break from both of them.

I’ve gone all-digital this gen. I always redeem a ShopTo PSN discount voucher before buying a new game (or renewing PS Plus). Doing this has given me up to 18% off.

The only PS5 games I’ve bought this year are Helldivers 2 (Day 1), Destiny 2: The Final Shape expansion (on sale) and the new Walkabout Mini Golf VR2 courses (only £3.29 a pop). I’ll probably buy Astro Bot when it’s released next month.

For me, PS Plus Monthly and Catalogue additions can be a bit hit or miss. Some months there’s a game I’ve held off buying (e.g. Remnant 2), some months there are titles I had no intention of ever buying but will try out (e.g. Ender Lilies).
Me too, I don’t buy games brand new anymore, and as I’m on the middle tier sub I don’t buy Ubi Soft games as they usually show up free in 12-18 months anyway…

Loved the original Dead Space. Looking forward to giving this enhanced version a go. 👍🏻
Only if I was attempting to spend the last of 30million in order to receive my real inheritance of 300million and the exact amount I had left was 700quid...(I know Brewster couldn't have any assets at the end but I don't care)

Only if I was attempting to spend the last of 30million in order to receive my real inheritance of 300million and the exact amount I had left was 700quid...(I know Brewster couldn't have any assets at the end but I don't care)

Took me a while to understand why you posted this. Then I realised you must be referring to this:

PS5 Pro

Back
Top Bottom