Luke Solomon reels in the teens

6145719780_4d753f45de_z.jpg

Midnight Show

6145195349_ce7ab9f3f3_z.jpg

Lasers in the Rain

6145740066_49dac9908c_z.jpg

The Lords of Lightning

6145208269_1dec18ec8e_z.jpg

Oh. THese are slightly better than the ones I've just put up on facebook of lots of bright squiggles in the dark. Took me hours too, could just've robbed these :mad:

Talking of squiggles, there was some "larking around" going on with the laser crew on Sunday night. One thing they can do is draw on the laptop and it gets projected in real time.

One of the girls insisted on drawing a "school-humour" penis about 50 metres high onto the quarry face behind the camping. Complete with hairy balls and 'sprinkles'. :D

Funnily enough, on Sunday evening I was watching 'Punks Not Dad' and insisted on drawing an old school penis, with sprinkles, on an IKEA table on their stage. Kind of a low rent version of your night really...

Funnily enough, on Sunday evening I was watching 'Punks Not Dad' and insisted on drawing an old school penis, with sprinkles, on an IKEA table on their stage.

More authentic though. :)

Keeping it real for the (old school graffiti) kids. :cool:

Great photos as always Paolo :cool:

I didn't see the giant cock, but I heard a lot about it in the morning.

Are the Arcadia guys doing a video? We had video cameras all around us for most of Andy C's set

Great photos as always Paolo :cool:

I didn't see the giant cock, but I heard a lot about it in the morning.

Are the Arcadia guys doing a video? We had video cameras all around us for most of Andy C's set

Those video guys weren't with us AFAIK, so assume they were Andy C's people. (I've done video once before for Arcadia, but this time I stuck to stills).

Bloody love that lasers in the rain one sir, it's actually been stuck in my head all day. Nice work.

Back
Top Bottom