Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

People who shoot photos with their lens hood on backwards

I made a fair bit of cash from a particularly low res photo of Brighton beach shot on a 2.1MP camera which was used for a book cover.

Admittedly, I had to go into Photoshop to clean it up and smooth out jaggies, but the camera was massively inferior to the one on my S4.

What does that prove?

A lot more people eat KFC than eat cordon bleu from Fauchon.

What's being discussed is the technical capabilities of phone cameras vs other types of cameras - not the aesthetics of photography.
You haven't read the thread then. It is a good time now to start reading it through from the beginning before it gets up to speed again - and it will you can be sure, oh yes sirree.

Hard to mount your phone on a tripod, though.
Uh uh, the model of phone under discussion can be used with a Gorilla pod which has a standard camera screw thread. You can even get a dedicated kit bag for the camera with lots of accessories to use. You probably think I am making this up and I sometimes do that but then I put "probably" at the bottom of the page referencing lager adverts. This is the real deal though.

I don't understand why Nikon, Canon etc just don't add telephony, internet capability, and games-play to their DSLRs. Then they'd really be able to compete with smart phones.

Also, why don't we bring tablets into this discussion?

0521-Tablet-photography.jpg

Back
Top Bottom