Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

People who shoot photos with their lens hood on backwards

The only person arguing for or against that point is you.

Your arguments make as much sense as arguing that the paint brushes used by Turner weren't as good as the brushes available today, ergo, his paintings can't be as good as a modern painting.
I suggest you stay out of this conversation as you obviously know nothing about it, and still keep insisting those pictures you posted were legit.

Yet it still rubbishes your claim that a pro wouldn't use a smartphone on assignment! You get pwned without even trying these days.

:facepalm: :D
Some war zone in the back of beyond where image quality is not the top priority, is not exactly the same as a wedding or interior or portrait shoot, anything else that the majority of pro photographers earn their money from.

You just made a fool of yourself posting that. Not only was it a different person, he isn't even the same nationality! :facepalm:

Some war zone in the back of beyond where image quality is not the top priority, is not exactly the same as a wedding or interior or portrait shoot, anything else that the majority of pro photographers earn their money from.
You seem to have lost all attachment with reality now.

football_players_moving_the_goalpost_450.jpg

I suggest you stay out of this conversation as you obviously know nothing about it, and still keep insisting those pictures you posted were legit.

Good comeback

Quelle surprise...! Another goalpost shift :facepalm:

You seem to have lost all attachment with reality now.

football_players_moving_the_goalpost_450.jpg
That's "go to" phrase what ever the situation isn't it? Even when it makes zero sense what so ever.
The Mike Browne I follow on YouTube is a fattish Englishman who lives somewhere in Hampshire. The Michael Brown (with a completely different spelling to boot) that Ed posted is from Washington State in America!

I suggest you stay out of this conversation as you obviously know nothing about it...

... You just made a fool of yourself posting that. Not only was it a different person, he isn't even the same nationality! :facepalm:
Fuck me, can you hear yourself?!? :eek:

I was looking forward to editor's Nat Geo pictures but something gives me the impression that because they're not billboard sized prints, they won't be 'legit'...

Quelle surprise...! Another goalpost shift :facepalm:
It's quite a remarkable assertion. Most pros would rightly think that photographing in a war zone is a far more demanding job that snapping interiors and nice weddings, but it seems that in Bungle's confused head they don't really count for much because, err, it's not what "the majority of pro photographers earn their money from."

Fuck me, can you hear yourself?!? :eek:
Yes of course we take notice of someone who posts a bunch of pictures which bare only a passing resemblance to what I was looking for, and then when I take them apart one by one still refusing to acknowledge that they made a mistake. :facepalm:

The Mike Browne I follow on YouTube is a fattish Englishman who lives somewhere in Hampshire. The Michael Brown (with a completely different spelling to boot) that Ed posted is from Washington State in America!
And he appears to be a lot more successful and accomplished too, but no doubt you'll ignore anything he says, eh?

Yes of course we take notice of someone who posts a bunch of pictures which bare only a passing resemblance to what I was looking for, and then when I take them apart one by one still refusing to acknowledge that they made a mistake. :facepalm:
Please accept my profound apologies for failing to predict which direction the goalposts were heading.

And he appears to be a lot more successful and accomplished too, but no doubt you'll ignore anything he says, eh?
You know I have never in my life seen someone so disrespectful about someone as you have been

. Just because I used them to back up my case.

It's quite a remarkable assertion. Most pros would rightly think that photographing in a war zone is a far more demanding job that snapping interiors and nice weddings, but it seems that in Bungle's confused head they don't really count for much because, err, it's not what "the majority of pro photographers earn their money from."
I could point the very obvious of why a smaller camera is better in such a situation, but I won't bother because you'll only come out with another load of complete bollocks.

Oh, and disrespectful about me too! Calling me a "deceitful little shit" just because I told someone exactly what it is you are arguing here. Nice.

And don't fucking deny it again, because you are. You have been arguing it for 22 fucking pages.

Someone tell me what those images are supposed to prove? They prove nothing at all. Show me the same image from a phone and from a DSLR. You won't.

I've already posted a bunch of images earlier that you can only get from a DSLR and you have tried to make out that the other similar pathetic image posted are "the same", when they are not the same at all. They are very,very different.

Back
Top Bottom