Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Party proof weekend let for 4

ska invita

back on the other side
I want to meet up with some old friends and get out of London for a weekend...we need somewhere to stay where we can make a little bit of noise...nothing too crazy, a little music and laughing till early hours. Has anyone got any ideas for something suitable, or even how to go about looking?
Does anywhere actually advertise that they dont mind noise?

Last edited:
Yeah, there’s loads of self catering places with no neighbours. If it’s just noise you’re planning, there’s plenty of options. Just a matter of choosing where you want to travel to.

another vote for that.

someone i know held a birthday gathering at a converted former church somewhere obscure in suffolk a few years ago, and it was fine for that sort of thing. although possibly a bit big for 4 people.

Well, erm AirBnb springs to mind?

ive had a few parties through there. nothing daily mail bait worth now im in my 40s. i dont think they have a filter for 'dont smash the place up' but you can normally get a vibe from the comments.

Tent on the middle of Dartmoor. :hmm:
last time we did this we camped on a free public campsite near south downs, rocked up at 4pm - empty!! - this'll be great... hung out in the sun, went to the pub, came back at night and empty camp spot now full with tents and surrounded by day walkers, all planning to get up at 6am and walk....audible groan when we turned up, one walker who camped next to us literally moved their tent.... they were right to do that tbh :D we were a liability

The YHA in Canterbury is rentable too. Though be careful to tidy up before staff arrive in the morning. Make sure you wipe those shiny tabletops.

or alternatively,

red sands fort

:p

Well, erm AirBnb springs to mind?

ive had a few parties through there. nothing daily mail bait worth now im in my 40s. i dont think they have a filter for 'dont smash the place up' but you can normally get a vibe from the comments.
Yeah we've done AirBnB a few times. There's a "no parties" field - just pick one that doesn't have this ticked.

Back
Top Bottom