Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
recent listening =
Mojo Dylan covered

That ska/Two Tone comp that came with the latest copy of Mojo (Specials) -
got most of it already but good to get the third decent Arthur Kay/Origanals track off his myspace on cd,
the dambusters cover is fucking shite.

London Booted (LP)- the slow fragile acoustic cover of Hateful and the mash-up of an electro/synth speach Lost In The Supermarket with We Want Your Soul might just be the most beautiful things I've ever heard.

not on the cd player - Kim Deal & Frank Black picking songs (her mostly) and being interviewed (him mostly) on Rob Da Bank and friends. (Kim Deal's half of the show would make a great mixcd in it's own right.)
followed directly by
The Good The Bad And The Queen - s/t (due to Frank Black saying he's obsessed with this album)

cd2: chords of the Peace Not War 2 comp switching to
the single/ep of The Rub - George Bush is an Islamic Fundamentalist after that track to see if the sound quality/mix was better.

The Best reggae album in the world ever - skipped most of it (just gave some tracks another chance - sound mix still sounds weak on some tracks, on cd2 mostly)
David Gray - Sell,Sell,Sell

Today
The Good, The Bad &The Queen: Kindom Of Doom, Herculean, & Green Fields
Peace Not War 2006 London mix

"your arse" more like. :p

ho ho ho

i'm listening to that Adele person cos someone put the radio on. i can cope with her, just. but i really really loathe nearly all radio djs (with the exception of Lamarr and a couple of others).

are they trained in how to be a fucking irritating idiot d'you reckon.

Black Oak Arkansas ~ Hot 'n' Nasty

Smog ~ Drinking At The Dam

Neil MacArthur ~ Hung Upside Down

Phil Cordell ~ Red Lady

Frankie Howerd & June Whitfield ~ Up Je T'aime

Ya Ho Wa 13 ~ Fire In The Sky

:)

Seems I'm the only person that's listened to anything today :confused:

Anyhow

Guru + others: Jazzmatazz, Vol. 1 (memo to self: must buy some more MC Solaar)
The Beatles: Anthology Vol 1, Disc 1

I'm listening to stuff, I just make it a rule not to post my listenings until I have at least 5 things to list. Don't ask me why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom