Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ...er... a genre term for all that sleazy rock 'n' roll and jazz that you can find on the likes of the Las Vegas Grind series, etc. I love that stuff!

A fuller definition here. -Possibly not safe for work, etc.

oh dear:(

the feminist half of me is screaming 'exploitation'

meanwhile, the sleazy dyke half of me is screaming 'phwoarr', 'gerrinnn', 'look at the knockers on that', and other such unreconstructed linguistic terms :oops::D

oh dear:(

the feminist half of me is screaming 'exploitation'

meanwhile, the sleazy dyke half of me is screaming 'phwoarr', 'gerrinnn', 'look at the knockers on that', and other such unreconstructed linguistic terms :oops::D

Hey, it's just the music I'm into.

:)

It's ...er... a genre term for all that sleazy rock 'n' roll and jazz that you can find on the likes of the Las Vegas Grind series, etc. I love that stuff!

i've got one of the las vegas grind CDs - very good indeed :cool:

now listening to the caravans - "no mercy"

When I said 'just', I didn't mean I 'only' like the music; I meant it's 'just the kind of music I like'. -IYKWIM?! :D

*gives sunspots enough rope...*

:D;)

I'm currently listening to Stray Cats - Stray Cats. jesus, it's YEARS since I last heard this :D

I was gonna listen to Robert Wyatt - Comicopera, but I'm heading home now, so it's either more Butthole Surfers, or Shellac - Excellent Italian Greyhound

Woohoo - weekend here I come!!! :cool:

Bohren & der Club of Gore - Black Earth

Nothing like what you'd expect - this is gorgeous, spacey, Twin Peaks style jazz. Highly recommended, it's fantastic. I just wish the last few tracks hadn't been accompanied by the sound of someone's car or house alarm going off, AGAIN :mad: Every single night this week, the music-ruining bastards.

From a comp I was sent today...

Durrutti Column ~ Better Must Come

Dengue Fever ~ Revenge Of The Tarantula

Liars ~ Houseclouds

Ian Dury & The Blockheads ~ This Is What We Find

Maximum Joy ~ Silent Street/Silent Dub

Goldfrapp ~ Caravan Girl

Hawkwind ~ Born To Go

:)

Ghostface Killah - "Fishscale" (best Wu album for a while on the first listen)
Tone Loc - "Loc'ed After Dark"
Squarepusher - Breezeblock mix 2004
Mum - "Yesterday Was Dramatic - Today Is OK"
Prince And The Revolution - "Purple Rain"

I'm conducting an experiment to see how many times I can listen to 'Sound and Vision' by David Bowie back to back without getting bored of it. It could be a long night :eek:

Sonic Boom Six - Arcade Perfect (trying again after giving the other day - kept being distracted by youtube etc)
Golec uOrkiestra - Kiloherce prosto w serce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom