Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amanda Palmer is playing the ICA in August. Got tix this morning :cool:
Awww i'm jealous. Seen her last August at Manchester pride and she was brilliant. What should have only been a 20 minute set turned into an hour and a half. She also performed a stunning version of "In A manner Of Speaking" :cool:

Nouvelle Vague - In A Manner Of Speaking
Morrissey - All The Lazy Dykes
The Fall - I'm Frank
Yello - Lost Again
Primal Scream - Rocks
Siouxsie & Banshees - Spellbound
Dexy's - Geno
This Mortal Coil - Song To The Siren
Gorillaz - Dare
Kate Bush - Hello Earth
Chemical Brothers - Let Forever Be
Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long
McAlmont & Butler - How about You?
AC Acoustics - Stunt Girl
Curve - Fait Accompli
The Coral - Dreaming Of You
Madness - Embarrassment
The Jam - Thats Entertainment

Awww i'm jealous. Seen her last August at Manchester pride and she was brilliant. What should have only been a 20 minute set turned into an hour and a half. She also performed a stunning version of "In A manner Of Speaking" :cool:

I try never to miss her/them whenever possible. Must've been the same tour you saw her on when I saw her at Bush Hall - played the gig in a pink tutu, started it off by covering 'creep' on the ukelee and finished up with 'material girl' on the piano. Spell-binding stuff :)

I try never to miss her/them whenever possible. Must've been the same tour you saw her on when I saw her at Bush Hall - played the gig in a pink tutu, started it off by covering 'creep' on the ukelee and finished up with 'material girl' on the piano. Spell-binding stuff :)
Hey yeh she started off with "Creep", gave me goosebumps :)

I don't have that one and haven't heard it. One for my list then :)

its ON the list - just waiting for fuckin slsk :mad:

anyhow - Tony Joe White, best of

Why the buggery bollocks a track of his was stuck on the end of a country comp I don't know* - it's more funk than country. Funk and blues :cool:

* that's where I first heard him

its ON the list - just waiting for fuckin slsk :mad:

anyhow - Tony Joe White, best of

Why the buggery bollocks a track of his was stuck on the end of a country comp I don't know* - it's more funk than country. Funk and blues :cool:

* that's where I first heard him
I really do like that Tony Joe White album :cool:

I have had the new I Am Kloot album playing on the old ZEN today.

Nothing has majorly jumped out at me next but it sounds pretty pretty good - going to see them next week.

The Fall - Imperial Wax Solvent
Jacaszek - Treny
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Dig!!! Lazarus Dig!!!
Sun Kil Moon - April

Say please :p.
Anyway i can't just burn 1 track on a cd. Shall i fill it in with Smiths tracks? :D

Please

eck

I fuckin hate saying please :mad:

No, you can fuck right off with the smiths. I've had all the lazy bloody dykes going through me earworm for 2 days :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom