Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no. :(

we had them all on vinyl, but when dad sold his wall of LP's in '86 to buy four cd's........i had to wait until i moved out and got jobs to search out cd's of the stuff he had... :mad:
still lack a lot, as i was too young to remember the bands and just have all these albums in my head that i don't know the names to...

so far with costello i've only got 'This Year's Model' and the one with elephants on the cover... had a Bacharach collaboration too, but mysteriously gave that away to an ex as i didn't like it at the time, regret that a bit now though...

so... you recommend B&S, then? :)
< takes notes >
< makes shopping list >
< checks wallet > :(

Armed Forces, oh i had that on vinyl, great album.
Well Blood and chocolate is worth getting for the track 'I want you' which is the best love song thats ever been made imo. If you don't get goosebumps listening to this then you're dead :D.
Have it on now....just love it.

Tom Waits- Heartattack and vine
Super Furry Animals- Radiator
David Bowie- Hunky dory
Half Man Half Biscuit- Back again in the DHSS

Husker Du - Flip Your Wig

Husker Du - Zen Arcade

Black Sabbath - 4

Black sabbath - Reunion

Minutemen - 3 Way Tie

Minor Threat - complete

The Restarts - Job Club

Conflict - Ungovernable Force

Afghan Whigs B-sides....

I'm TRYING to listen to Greg croon his way thru If I Only Had a Heart but the girlchild has got some pounding japanese metal that sounds like a cross between Slipknot and Alvin and the Chipmunks screaming away.

I think I will have to kill her.

Afghan Whigs B-sides....

I'm TRYING to listen to Greg croon his way thru If I Only Had a Heart but the girlchild has got some pounding japanese metal that sounds like a cross between Slipknot and Alvin and the Chipmunks screaming away.

I think I will have to kill her.

I think you should! :mad: That song is a rare treasure and should be allowed to ooze into your ears unmolested.

:oops:

Nowt - total eery silence - I'm in my parents' house and it's empty and my music player is broke - it's weird - I never don't have anything playing - I may have to listen to some classical music.

Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs.

i've only got through about 29 and still can't decide if the album is clever whimsy or crap whimsy :D

Another good mix - especially for the £1.99 asking price! :D

Really want the Calyx 05.1 mix but can't seem to find it anywhere :(

05.1 was ez rollers, according to the internets. i queried this cos i have 05.2, and *that's* calyx. i'll do you a copy. along with them two breakbeat science ones i promised about a year ago. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom