Emma Pollock - "Watch The Fireworks"
Venetian Snares - "Hospitality"
Ultramagnetic MCs - "Critical Beatdown"
Eddie Cochran - "The Best Of"
Super Furry Animals - Breezeblock mix
Cowcube demo CD
Bob Dylan - "Time Out Of Mind"
Massive Attack - "Protection"

Needed some soothing today, after yesterday, so Blanche - If we can't trust the doctors, and for the way home, it's a toss up between Tunng and the Detroit Cobras

:D White Chalk is kinda depressing i have to say. Got it on again, feel quite miserable :(

If I play it when I'm really depressed it soothes and nurtures me in a bleak kind of way, but if I listen to it when I'm in any way on the up it has a terrible creeping black cloud effect.

Been listening to QNC - Duo Dynamic, while hanging out the washing (glamorous :rolleyes:). It's a good album for a sunny day.

If I play it when I'm really depressed it soothes and nurtures me in a bleak kind of way, but if I listen to it when I'm in any way on the up it has a terrible creeping black cloud effect.

Been listening to QNC - Duo Dynamic, while hanging out the washing (glamorous :rolleyes:). It's a good album for a sunny day.
Well i wasn't depressed before i listened to it but was looking for my razor after the first few tracks :D.

Listening to Belly - Star. This takes me right back :cool:

It's fantastic, but it's not a CD is it? It's a track off a CD

Do keep up dear :p
Ahem...i think you will find this thread is called "On the cd player today", can be a full album or a track, whatever you happen to be listening to. Do keep up me dear :p

I am listening to the soundtrack from Fire Walk With Me. Nice and grim for a day at work :D I might watch the film again this weekend.

Big nostalgia fest - 1977 The Spirit of Punk - now listening to The Jam In the City "I wanna say I wanna tell you about the young idea...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom