Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 Diagrams by Wu-Tang Clan and fuck me it's terrific, so much better than i was anticipating, absolutely recommended. Big phat beats, beautiful production and some proper proper serious rapping going down :cool:

Also picked up Lupe Fiasco's latest which hasn't really grabbed me on a first listen through.

God, I remember them. fucking horrible :p
:D How very DARE you! They are brilliant...are you deaf? :p Do you not appreciate a great voice? I don't like everything they've released but they have made some excellent music :cool:
ps. Who the FUCK are 'Hot Chip'? :D

I appreciate a great voice, which is precisely why I loathe Puressence. i also had the misfortune to spend some time with a couple of them, swaggering wankers they were. :p x 1 million

I appreciate a great voice, which is precisely why I loathe Puressence. i also had the misfortune to spend some time with a couple of them, swaggering wankers they were. :p x 1 million
I have no idea if they are "Wankers" or not but i just love the guy's voice on certain tracks :p

You haven't answered the 'Hot Chip' question...so....who.the.fuck.are.hot.chip? :D

Being a music snob is so unattractive :)
:D
i've just put on Lucinda Williams - West (her last album)...keep thinking if i listen to it a few more times it will grow on me..it's not working, just doesn't do it for me like 'World without tears'. I'm glad you like that album wot i introduced you to *smug* :p

just west coast - microtonal music for guitar and harp

(featuring john cage, lou harrison, la monte young, harry partch)

organum - amen

Just finished a mix for the car...
Ny feat Wariko- Truth vs Lie
XTC -Senses Working Overtime
Prodigy -Funky Shit
Lethal Bizzle - Bizzle Bizzle
Orange Juice -Flesh of my Flesh
Money Mark -all the people
mary j Blige + Chakka Khan -Disrespectful
Jay-Z - Roc Boys
Ella Fitzgerald -Sunshine of your Love
Jeff Buckley- Dream Brother