Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dodgepot said:
yeah, bona drag is wicked. has the best of you've got got "pregnant for the last time" on?

no - i don't think so. is it good?

i'm now listening to my heroes 16 Horsepower - Hoarse.

i would say they are music geniuses but i'm scared i'll get a bollocking. :D

My Bloody Valentine - "Loveless"
Iggy Pop - "Lust For Life"
Prefuse 73 - "One Word Extinguisher"
Lil Jon And The East Side Boyz - "Crunk Juice"
JC Chasez - "Schizophrenic"

Currently playing is:
Dory previn - In search of mythical kings.

Today i will be mostly listening to:

David Holmes - Bow down to the exit sign
The Fall - The complete peel sessions boxed set
Cocteau twins - Treasure
Roberta Flack - First take
The filth and the fury (soundtrack)
UB40 - Signing off

The_Reverend_M said:
jacob's mouse - no fish shop parking

Jealous!

I need a copy of I'm Scared :( At least I will be inheriting my brother's vinyl copy at some point...haven't heard any Jacob's Mouse beyond their World Dom single for ages.

May Kasahara said:
Jealous!

I need a copy of I'm Scared :( At least I will be inheriting my brother's vinyl copy at some point...haven't heard any Jacob's Mouse beyond their World Dom single for ages.

PM me your address and I'll mail you all their albums on an MP3 CD :)

PM on its way. I am forever in your debt :) If there's anything I can offer you in the way of screaming noise (boyfriend's collection) or female vocalists (mine), let me know :D

Belushi said:
Pat Benatar 'Love is a Battlefield'

Still feeling that 80s vibe eh? ;)

I saw the video for Bonnie Tyler's 'Total Eclipse of the Heart' the other day, it was the most nonsensical shit I've ever seen. It looked like the apotheosis of the coked-up music video director's art: "Alright, so we've got Bonnie in a spooky blue-lit house, awaiting the arrival of that guy with the glowing blue eyes, yeah? I think what it really needs now is some DANCING NINJAS AND DANCING AMERICAN FOOTBALL PLAYERS! Yeah! And then we can have her meeting and greeting a load of public school boys on the front steps, looking a bit like Princess Diana."

Heh, check out the Benatar video on youtube for some eighties shoulder action:D

I'm listening to Commodores 'Nightshift' at the mo' then I'm gonna put some Luther Vandross on :cool:

May Kasahara said:
PM on its way. I am forever in your debt :) If there's anything I can offer you in the way of screaming noise (boyfriend's collection) or female vocalists (mine), let me know :D

No worries. I'll keep an eye on what you post up and see if anything takes my fancy :)

Stiff Little Fingers - All the Best
13th Floor Elevators - The Psychedelic Sounds of...
Buffalo Springfield - Buffalo Springfield Again
Arvo Part - Berliner Messe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom