Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dodge, i see you like moz, excellent taste....sing it with me "There is a light that never goes out"......I was supposed to see Moz last night in THAT London but couldn't go :( had a mate sending me pics during the gig...got a bit weepy, put on his best album ever "You are the quarry" and sobbed like a fuckin child :(
Maybe next time :(

dodgepot said:
wicked album that!!

now i am listening to morrissey - "bona drag" :cool:
The Cramps rock!! love em :)
Hey Bona Drag is a damn fine moz compilation...."Hairdresser on fire" being a personal favorite *sigh*

foo said:
heh. yep, i'm a recent convert.

i hated him up until recently.

how daft am i? :)
You wuz daft til now foo....at least you came to your senses in the end and converted...and once moz is in your heart he never leaves...glad you could join us :)

the unpronouncible Ministry album that amazon thinks is called Psalm 69
51JKMQY2HJL._AA240_.jpg

Matthew Ryan - Concussion

on the record player right now:
Love - reel to real
it's no Forever Changes, but then what is?

The Wombats - A Guide To Love, Loss & Desperation

Enjoying it far more than I thought I would, "Moving To New York" is just sooooo catchy, I'm gonna be humming it all day long :)

driving here - Tenacious D - live at the Roseland

for the drive home - Dresden Dolls - Dresden Dolls - if I don't get fed up with it halfway through and sling it off for some Von Bondies that is

Morrissey - Bona Drag

i think this might be my favourite, dodgepot.

(although i have a fondness for the seminal/crap 'Best of' comp i bought in the petrol station) :oops: :D

foo said:
Morrissey - Bona Drag

i think this might be my favourite, dodgepot.

(although i have a fondness for the seminal/crap 'Best of' comp i bought in the petrol station) :oops: :D

yeah, bona drag is wicked. has the best of you've got got "pregnant for the last time" on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom