np:
cut chemist - the audience's listening

CocoRosie- Noah's Ark
Super Furry Animals- Love Kraft
Tom Waits- Heartattack and Vine
The Byrds- Notorious Byrd Brothers

Now I'm onto Van Morrison- TB Sheets :cool:

koenjihyakkei - angherr shisspa

my wtf-ometer nearly blew up when i played this. and teh lolz detector went into overdrive! :eek: utterly brilliant strangely 70s sounding minimalist (like mikel rouse actually) prog rock hieratic "happening" music mashup of immense, powerful enthusiasm expressed through virtuosic reeds, drums, kbds and male and female operatic singing. sounds like it was all actually scored, ie written down and then rehearsed, though there's freeform in there too. astounding. *has new favourite band*

it is actually quite difficult, though, honestly being into interesting music and being enthusiastic about it, which i have been since i was 14, coz people think you're showing off when in fact you're not, it's just that i have a deep-seated love of unusual music and i want other people to discover it as well (which kind of punctures the showing-off accusation). ah well. you stick to your girls aloud, milesy, if that's what you want. i shall stay in my cocoon of interestingness.

Tank Girl said:
that wasn't me MG, it was milesy.

would you like me to fuck him over for you?

it would be my utmost pleasure :)

i've got a horrible feeling it would be his utmost pleasure too. so you're going to have to not to.

dodgepot said:
oh fuck off MG :rolleyes:

you're just a n00b trying to join in the bullying of an established, respected, well-liked poster on urban in an attempt to gain credibility aren't you? buffoon. :rolleyes:

Prefuse 73 - "Preparations"
Carter USM - "A World Without Dave"
Girls Aloud - "Chemistry"
The Delgados - "The Complete BBC Peel Sessions"
Yo La Tengo - "Summer Sun"

MysteryGuest said:
you're just a n00b trying to join in the bullying of an established, respected, well-liked poster on urban in an attempt to gain credibility aren't you? buffoon. :rolleyes:

And this was the one thread I thought couldn't possibly dissolve into infighting :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, I'm listening to the harder they come soundtrack :cool: :cool: :cool:

SpookyFrank said:
And this was the one thread I thought couldn't possibly dissolve into infighting :rolleyes:

ignore him - he's just jealous of my father christmas hat :cool:

i am listening to lots of christmas songs - currently wham's "last christmas"

6wmugdg.gif

'Don't be happy...just worry' by the Wildhearts. For the first time in a while.

I'm sure it's shit in all sorts of ways but it's 13 years now and I still love it.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom