Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

On The CD Player Today (take 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles Davis- Miles Smiles. I'm not a huge jazz person but this one hits the post nicely :)

The Skatalites – We nah sleep – Motion Records
Prince Lincoln and the Rasses – Kingston 11 version – Orange Street
White Mice – It's a shame version – Basic Replay
Junior Reid – Poorman transportation – Rockers Forever
Pablo Moses – Proverbs extraction – House of Moses
Early B – Wheely wheely – Roots & Culture
General Doggie & Tenor Saw – Chill out, chill out – Night Life Posse
Disrupt - Selassie I continually – Werk
Lee Perry – Flush it! – On U Sound
The Bug & Warrior Queen – Poison dart
Canartic – London 67 – Dank Disk Records
Dub Project – On the edge – M Records
Lord Creator – Such is life – VP
Lone Ranger – Dub a gone north coast – Heartbeat
Dub Trio – Jack Bauer – ROIR ruscd
To Rococo Rot - Freitag - "abc" Domino
Cylob - Naked Radio
The Decemberists - The Perfect Crime #2 (Doing Time Remix (Diplo)) - Rough Trade

http://otwradio.blogspot.com/2007_10_01_archive.html

:)

Last night - Mojo's search for Syd comp
now PIL off an Pistols etc mp3 cdr - Flowers of Romance at the moment.

Dexy's midnight runners- searching for the young soul rebels

"thankfully not living in yorkshire it doesn't apply" is truly a tune among tunes :cool:

PW Long's Reelfoot - a couple of duff tracks, but some real killers - loving tracks 5-7 :cool:

Alabama 3 - Outlaw. Not only are they THE most perfect driving music, but I'm also kicking myself rather hard for not listening to my parents years ago about how fucking brilliant they are. I now need absolutely every single album.

Magic Sam said:
Ray Agee- Famous Groove
Magic Sam- rockin wild in chicago
Lowell Fulson- Kent recordings vol2
I don't do file-sharing or any of that new-fangled shite, but I'd kill to see a list of your stuff. If you have one, that is

I'm now on The Carter Family - Keep on the Sunny Side

sojourner said:
I don't do file-sharing or any of that new-fangled shite, but I'd kill to see a list of your stuff. If you have one, that is

i DO have access to file sharing and I can't even his bloody list. me own flesh'n'blood 'n all :(

well, kinda

Dubversion said:
i DO have access to file sharing and I can't even his bloody list. me own flesh'n'blood 'n all :(

well, kinda
MAKE him then

Family and all. Tony Soprano wouldn't stand for this kind of secrecy :mad:

List? Works like this, hard drive gets full, I psych myself up to burn stuff onto disk which then goes ino a cardboard box, hard drive gets full, I psych myself up to burn stuff onto disk which then goes ino a cardboard box, hard drive gets full, I psych myself up to burn stuff onto disk which then goes ino a cardboard box (repeat). I do know exactly what I do and don't have though (somehow I remember)
Somethings up with my listening port for slsk (I tried to fix this but was too techy) which is why dub can't see me files. I could just upload things to you at random? (no liberace I promise)
I find this site quite useful but there are some hilarious gaffes on it.
http://www.bluesdatabase.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom