Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Olympics 2012 - Tickets Now On Sale

The Octagon

Stop...Hammertime
Or at least, the chance to buy tickets.

http://www.tickets.london2012.com/

Some obviously pricey events, but also quite a few things to see that won't break the bank, particularly if you're not fussed about medal events or the high profile sports.

Tempted by the Rowing (taking place just down the road from me in Eton), Badminton or the Swimming.

I'm going to apply for BMX final and some of the london feetball I reckon, possibly also some of the equestrian eventing.

I've gone for a load of marquee events, which I don't expect to have much chance of getting a ticket for. Those ticket prices are something else, I gather they're expecting a lot of demand for the boxing and basketball! £50 for the cheapest seat in the Velodrome? I'll try and apply for some more low key events tomorrow.

Bollocks - selected BMX final tickets and some of the earlier football matches at Wembley but my card expires in June and you've got to have an expiry of no earlier than August! :mad:

I have applied for the Mens Quarter and Semi Table Tennis, the Swimming finals (50 quid!), Mens Quarter and Semi finals Football , Mens canoe slalom, Rythmic Gymnastics, Womens Artistic Gymnastics 1st round (9:30 am!), total 231 quid. :eek: I have doubts I will get even 1/2 what I have ordered.

Wonder how lucky I am, will know in June.

Hi Guys,
I’ve heard that official agents are the only way to get tickets at this point? Has anyone had any other type of experience with resellers? I missed out in the lottery and looking to get my hands on some tickets…
Thanks,
Patrick.

Hey Patrick,
I've got tickets football tickets through an official reseller, THG Sports Tours. Not sure if they have tickets for every event but its worth looking. Good Luck!

Hey Arodgers! Hey Patrick! I would introduce you guys but seeing are both the same person you can get the fucking fuck off this site and shove your shitty spammy ticket-flogging company where the Olympic rings don't shine.

Back
Top Bottom