Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Olympic/Paralympic Souvenir Stuff on Ebay

Used event tickets have always been collectable, that's nothing new.

But a travelcard?! If it's not selling then it's just someone trying it on, I spose.

A gamesmaker is offering there signed relay baton for £10,000

They have so far declined four offers

Games maker relay baton Signed by Colin Jackson, Denise Lewis, Steve Backley, Jonathan Edwards, Darren Campbell and Chris Thompson. Brand new souvenir relay baton which has been commissioned and issued to the London 2012 Olympic volunteers. After receiving mine, I managed to get access to the BBC studio where I got the Baton signed by the 6 names above. This is defiantly one of a kind and I can provide photographic proof that I met these athletes and a photo of my olympic stadium accreditation. Comes with IOC thank you certificate and specification leaflet. All in box. I will only ship by insured mail as this is a very precious piece of London 2012 memorabilia.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Signed-Lo...=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item3cca8e2814

Used event tickets have always been collectable, that's nothing new.

But a travelcard?! If it's not selling then it's just someone trying it on, I spose.

Yeah, there's loads of used tickets but none that are going for that price!

Maybe someone's team won, and they didn't get to see it so have the tickets for the session instead :hmm:

A gamesmaker is offering there signed relay baton for £10,000

They have so far declined four offers

Games maker relay baton Signed by Colin Jackson, Denise Lewis, Steve Backley, Jonathan Edwards, Darren Campbell and Chris Thompson. Brand new souvenir relay baton which has been commissioned and issued to the London 2012 Olympic volunteers. After receiving mine, I managed to get access to the BBC studio where I got the Baton signed by the 6 names above. This is defiantly one of a kind and I can provide photographic proof that I met these athletes and a photo of my olympic stadium accreditation. Comes with IOC thank you certificate and specification leaflet. All in box. I will only ship by insured mail as this is a very precious piece of London 2012 memorabilia.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Signed-Lo...=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item3cca8e2814

What's wrong with this?

What's wrong with this?

Nothing wrong with that if you're after autographs, but I wonder how much the real baton costs? :eek:

What happened to the real batons used by the relay teams anyway. I know Usain Bolt got annoyed as he wasn't allowed to keep his, so maybe the organising committee have their own little auction?

Back
Top Bottom