Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Oh my goodness - we have a gold post box!!!!

If Newcastle ever got a gold post box some scrote would be sure to nick it and take it to cash4gold.

"What daya mean it's nert prerpa gerld, leek?"

the gold post box thing is one of the most hillarious load of bollocks I think I've ever heard of.

You can buy them for £1 off BT if you buy them for the community :)

I want to put a pole inside of one and make the world's smallest strip joint.

There's a hilariously parochial fuss about gold postboxes in Leeds. There's one in Horsforth cos that's where the Brownlees grew up, but some people in Bramhope think they should have one cos they live there now.
Some old duffer took it upon himself to paint one in Bramhope gold himself, only for the council to paint it red again hours later. Idiots!

There's a hilariously parochial fuss about gold postboxes in Leeds. There's one in Horsforth cos that's where the Brownlees grew up, but some people in Bramhope think they should have one cos they live there now.
Some old duffer took it upon himself to paint one in Bramhope gold himself, only for the council to paint it red again hours later. Idiots!

Well I can see their point. Laura Trott got two because they fucked up

Found this as well

Hampshire Police said they arrested a 54-year-old man for spray-painting a postbox in Lymington, where Olympic sailor Ben Ainslie lives.
Rob Smith told the BBC he painted the postbox in Lymington High Street gold to mark Ainslie's latest gold medal - his fourth.
He said he thought it was "madness" that an official postbox had only been painted gold in Cornwall, where Ainslie grew up. He told the BBC: "He's lived here for around 15 years, all of Lymington believes that the Post Office made the wrong choice in painting one down in Cornwall - give him two. I did it because I'm a passionate sportsman, I think the Olympics have been brilliant. Ben's achievements have been outstanding."

Back
Top Bottom