Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Official Dorset Thread

I was at your steam fair yesterday.
Annual family tradition:)
A few years ago I was driving in Dorset and came over a hill to see a massive city of tents and stuff :eek: realised it was the steam fayre when I drove past the entrance . It was fucking huge ! :D

I am a manly sailor tbf :thumbs:
hqdefault.jpg

Just got the notification too. Would be up for a meet though. See ms daisy a lot

We might have to put you in charge of arranging this as my last attempt happened before you and Looby woke up to the thread. :p

In other news, I am mortified that I have to go and see the Bay City Rollers on Friday. I agreed to it in a weak moment a very long time ago, when I thought I could arrange to be out of the country by the time it came around. This is what happens when you move to the sticks. :facepalm:

We might have to put you in charge of arranging this as my last attempt happened before you and Looby woke up to the thread. :p

In other news, I am mortified that I have to go and see the Bay City Rollers on Friday. I agreed to it in a weak moment a very long time ago, when I thought I could arrange to be out of the country by the time it came around. This is what happens when you move to the sticks. :facepalm:
Where are you seeing them? [emoji1]

Well we sang shang-a-lang as we ran with the gang, doin' doo wop be dooby do ay
Good night? [emoji1]

When we went there the night before for the Nick Cave film the (elderly) man on the door warned us that the first 6 or 7 minutes are a bit weird. He was telling everyone but couldn't understand why no-one was shocked and and laughed at the warning. Then the kiosk woman couldn't read the prices so the customers had to tell her what things cost. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom