Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nutritionist in Bristol/Somerset ?

izz

Increased Leisure Citizen
Many apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I did consider K&S but decided to put it in here.

Can anyone recommend a good nutritionist in Bristol/Somerset ? I'm aware replying via open forum may be considered advertising so please PM me if you know of a good'un.

If you're interested, I have problems absorbing vitamin B12 from my diet and get a lot of acid reflux/nausea, probably as a result of the B12 thing, and would like to try and address it via diet rather than constantly necking antacids.

thanks for listening, have a delightful day :D

Look for one that's a qualified dietitian not just a 'nutritionist'.

'Nutritionist' is a meaningless and totally unregulated title. I could sell myself as a nutritionist, as you could you. Ben Goldacre got his cat a qualification as a nutritionist. Dietitian on the other hand is a title it's illegal to use unless you're properly qualified.

Look for one that's a qualified dietitian not just a 'nutritionist'.

'Nutritionist' is a meaningless and totally unregulated title. I could sell myself as a nutritionist, as you could you. Ben Goldacre got his cat a qualification as a nutritionist. Dietitian on the other hand is a title it's illegal to use unless you're properly qualified.

Some interesting charlatans, I mean 'nutritionists', can probably be found very easily in Glastonbury High Street :p :D

Back
Top Bottom