Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

NFL 2017

paolo

Ok, so we're near the end of the regular season.

Is *this* a standout game? :D :D

And why are so many players not choosing long sleeves? :-o

I'm now just watching a documentary about one of the coldest games ever played. Nicknamed The Ice Bowl.

15F, which is -26 Degrees C

Wind chill made it -44 Degrees C.

MINUS FORTY FOUR. :eek::eek::eek:

Proper football!

skysports-football-winter-break-footy_3856393.jpg

The Ice Bowl was a game that should never have happened.

At the first blow of the refs whistle, it froze to his lips and ripped the skin off when he yanked it away. Apparently the blood just froze instantly. For the rest of the game the officials used voice signals.

A number of players were treated for frostnite, seven of a band were taken to hospital with hypothermia, and one spectator died from exposure.

I love watching the sport, but the NFL has never had much reasonable consideration to the health of those involved.

I am watching the Jags vs Steelers game. The Jags defense is legit. All week long the talking heads on the NFL network have been laughing their heads off, dissing Blake Bortles. And look what he is doing to the Steelers.

So, time soon.

I’m backing the Steelers.

1. Underdog
2. Patriots’ Brady seen wearing a Trump hat.
3. Pittsburgh will explode if they do it. Greased lightpoles, yeah.

I do enjoy seeing who's managed to get a completely unnecessary freebie off the BBC. Couple of years ago it was Martin O'Neill, now I see Gareth Southgate is there for no apparent reason :thumbs:

What's this? Presumably he's not seeing when Corrie is on later.

Some kind of game plan obvs, but a good definition image will be readable.

Shenanigans :hmm:

20180205_003109.jpg

This will almost certainly remain a better HT show than whatever Timberlake does.

Always think the dancers should get a lot of credit for dancing that hard in those heels in what has to be seriously slippery conditions.

Back
Top Bottom