Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

New 55" TV - 2022 Edition

So the C1 turned up a couple of hours ago, 3 days earlier than expected.
1. It's bloody heavy.
2. It's bloody thin.

Overall the picture is stunning, I've got my nvidia shield pro running GeForce now 3080 and my shadow pc and it's probably the best images I've seen.

Considering it was a refurb and couple of hundred quid cheaper than new, it looks like new.

I'm a very happy ruffneck, in fact I'm glad my old tv went faulty.

Last edited:
So the C1 turned up a couple of hours ago, 3 days earlier than expected.
1. It's bloody heavy.
2. It's bloody thin.

Overall the picture is stunning, I've got my nvidia shield pro running GeForce now 3080 and my shadow pc and it's probably the best images I've seen.

Considering it was a refurb and couple of hundred quid cheaper than new, it looks like new.

I'm a very happy ruffneck, in fact I'm glad my old tv went faulty.

They really are amazing screens. So glad I went for OLED, I can see it lasting me a long long time. And yes very heavy considering how thin they are. Wall mounting was fun. Not had a chance to do any gaming yet (or even have much screen time), but everything I've watched has been impressive. I'd love to play Cyberpunk on it though when I get the chance. Connected it up to my amp and speakers and it's such an upgrade. Don't know why I didn't do this for my plasma years ago. This is only an ancient amp and some cheap wharf dales, but I've spent another £100 on some better second hand speakers from eBay.

Slightly miffed you got the newer model for not much more. :p

PXL_20220501_193703413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom