Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nathan Cleverly v Juergen Braehmer

It's not on until next week, ask me again then and i'll see what i know:). Groves Degale on the same card, looking forward to it.

It's not on until next week, ask me again then and i'll see what i know:). Groves Degale on the same card, looking forward to it.

Yeah next Saturday; cant wait. I thought they would of announced where it was being shown long ago, never mind less than a week before!

Ah, i thought you were looking for a stream! It's sky box office for both fights, if we have to have ppv it should be reserved for proper competitive cards like this.

Ah, i thought you were looking for a stream! It's sky box office for both fights, if we have to have ppv it should be reserved for proper competitive cards like this.

Ah right thanks :) . I thought it might of been, I dont mind paying £15 to see a welshman win a world title but paying again to see Haye I do; I think I'l watch that one on a stream lol :p.

I have my ticket for the night, decent seat too.

As much as I'm looking forward to seeing Clev' and I am, I'm looking forward to the Chunky vs Groves match moreso. Should be a good night.

Yes, it's Bellew, the conference earlier was hilarious, Bellew lost his rag and called Clev a fucking rat live on sky. Theres some genuine hatred between the four of them.

Changed again, Bellew out (not fit to fight) so Clev now fighting the Polish chap Kuziemski instead.

Unreal.

Cant believe it. Hope all this messing about doesn't put clev off; shouldn't do as this new polish guys seems easy enough for him.

The undercard should be a cracker.. Groves and DeGale (holder) for the Brit and Commonwealth Super-Middleweight
Those two guys proper don't like each other and are well matched imo... both raised and sparred in the same gym in Notting Hill.... though Degale did get gold in Bejing

The Groves Degale fight was definately the highlight of the evening. Didn't know much about either of them apart from knwoing Degale got gold at Beijing, didn't realise how much of a cocky twat he was, glad he got beat. Looking forward to what Groves can bring to Britsh boxing.

The Groves / DeGale fight was a cracker. Don't know what the fuck Frank Warren's whinging about. DeGale got a boxing lesson last night. The cocky gobshite should fess up and admit he was out boxed.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/13489589.stm
I had Groves just shaded it by a round, Jim Watt can fuck off with his southpaw favouring score cards :)
Eh.. a boxing lesson doesn't equate with a 1 round shading.

It could have gone either way, the fight itself was a bit shite, it was dramatic and enjoyable thus, but as a fight it was lacking.

Happy to see Bellew win the world title there at the weekend but thought he did himself no favours with his post-fight interviews. Calling out Haye was retarded - Haye would beat the lining out of him at any weight they chose to fight at - and name-checking those who doubted him was very small-time I thought. I've always liked Bellew and thought he was entertaining to watch but there's definitely a bitterness about him which does not rest well with me.

Back
Top Bottom