Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nasa discovers new planets

I'm certain many people assume that planets fall only into categories like the ones in our Solar System just because they're so familiar, but any player of Elite Dangerous will know there are many anomalies out there :)

I'm certain many people assume that planets fall only into categories like the ones in our Solar System just because they're so familiar, but any player of Elite Dangerous will know there are many anomalies out there :)
I really must have a go at that game. I suspect that it'd probably bring this PC to its knees, though.

I really must have a go at that game. I suspect that it'd probably bring this PC to its knees, though.
Well, while it's heavy on the processor it's perfectly playable if you don't have all the graphics settings on high. I played it fine on my old PC which wasn't a wonderful machine. Just get it, it's cheap, and I'd be delighted to help you get started (it's not very helpful to begin with). existentialist

Not sure where the "shocking" claim fits into the story, but it's interesting stuff.

I think Independent writers must get paid per click, so every new planet NASA spots is going to be shocking, stunning, unbelievable, amazing, incredible, or a "new Earth."

But they're still trying to be more like a newspaper than BuzzFeed, etc., so they haven't gone full-on with "NASA Scientists Spotted a Planet With a Breathtaking Secret" or "Scientists Looking for a New Earth Found Something Nobody Has Ever Seen Before," or indeed "They Were Looking at New Planets. What They Found Will Literally Explode Your Brain."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom