Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Murrell has been arrested.

Sasaferrato

Super Refuser!
The house of cards begins to collapse.

Now we know why the CEO of the SNP and FM Sturgeon decided at very short notice to quit, the police were breathing down their necks. (Finally).

They will need to hold a ballot for the public gallery at the trial.

Oh yes, there will be a trial. Unless there was cast iron evidence he wouldn't have been arrested.

My favourite proverb:

Sit on the riverbank for long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float past.

Does that mean that if two people are enemies, and they're both sitting on the same riverbank waiting for this to happen, the one upstream will have to fall in?

What if they were sitting on the banks of different rivers? I don't think this one has been thought through.

Does that mean that if two people are enemies, and they're both sitting on the same riverbank waiting for this to happen, the one upstream will have to fall in?

What if they were sitting on the banks of different rivers? I don't think this one has been thought through.

They would have to arrange for their enemies to fall at different times. :)

The house of cards begins to collapse.

Now we know why the CEO of the SNP and FM Sturgeon decided at very short notice to quit, the police were breathing down their necks. (Finally).

They will need to hold a ballot for the public gallery at the trial.

Oh yes, there will be a trial. Unless there was cast iron evidence he wouldn't have been arrested.

My favourite proverb:

Sit on the riverbank for long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float past.

If political parties, regardless of their politics, entrust officers with too much authority, relying on centralised systems, then sooner or later, all poltiical parties will one day float past because some selfish twat or infiltrator decided to trouser as much as they could.

If the SNP got their money into a DAO as quickly as possible, with a load of different officers having to approve any large movement of money, then someone wouldn't have been able to help themselves to a £100k motorhome.

Sturgeon is now claiming she knew nothing about the state of the party's finances when she resigned.

Useless claims he was told about the campervan when he was elected leader.

Beattie, Treasurer at the time, claims he did not know about the purchase of the campervan.

What the actual fuck?

Do any of the three seriously expect to be believed?

Sit on the riverbank for long enough and you'll get piles

Sit on the riverbank. Long enough? Go home.

They have to race punting them stupid toff boats from the Cam

Back
Top Bottom