Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Stripper in uniform arrested again!

sounds like he was a walty twat the police knew and he continued to push his luck:hmm:
nobody fits strobe lights to a car so he is in a world of poo and rightly so

Nice to see the Grampian police allocating their resources to such important things. I guess things like finding the rest of the scum that murdered my cousin can wait.

To be fair seems like the bloke was just a little to bit keen on the Uniform.
what the hell was he up to trying to flag cars down:hmm:
police probably knew this and were suspicious of his motives couldn't prove anything and the twat was too stupid to get the message:(

nobody fits strobe lights to a car so he is in a world of poo and rightly so

FYI They're not strobe lights ala disco but perfectly legal hazard warning lights... like the ones on emergency vehicles or track day cars... but white.

he does seem to be being targeted he needs a nice wrongful arrest harassment case to pay for him to stop stripping and also resolve the issue... someone probably an ex with the the police is after him...

Turning a white warning light on while dressed as a copper.Yeah you look like someone playing at policeman.
The other charges seem odd.

Turning a white warning light on while dressed as a copper.Yeah you look like someone playing at policeman.
The other charges seem odd.
at this point i think it's safe to assume

this

_44670075_stuart_kennedy_226282.jpg

looks nothing like a cop...

a loony or stripper sure...

He,s got some walty obession with being a copper Police really have a problem with somebody who impersonates a copper it never ends well.
Dressin up as a copper fine
Having a strobe light fitted in car
Doing both very bad things are going to happen.
At least in the uk he cant be armed :(

looks nothing like a cop...

He also had a more "police-like" outfit alongside the MP gear but its a style of uniform that Grampian Police have not worn for many years now - you would be hard-pushed to to say he was impersonating in that.

IIRC he turned to the MP-style kit after the first couple of times he got lifted. There has not been a permanent MP presence in Aberdeen since they closed the Gordon Barracks in the mid-late 80s.

Thing is, he's not the only stripper round here who does uniform - and I don't think I've ever seen any of the others lifted, male or female.

Back
Top Bottom