Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mucky Weekender 2020 - 11-13th September East Sussex

ska invita

back on the other side
If anyone fancies taking a gamble on a ticket, this is still not cancelled - fairly small and outdoors

PHASE-2-PHOTO.png

Me and crew are playing in The Shack...fingers crossed

I'll be surprised if it goes ahead.
yes absolutely...hope springs eternal ....if anything can go ahead its something like this, 3 outdoor arenas and camping and i don't know what the total ticket allocation is but its around 800 I gather

I'm eyeing it up as a fan of the Dub Pistols and I can twist the arms of the folks or bro to give me a lift as it's in Sussex but I still don't think it's going ahead. Look forward to seeing urbs if it does.

I'm eyeing it up as a fan of the Dub Pistols and I can twist the arms of the folks or bro to give me a lift as it's in Sussex but I still don't think it's going ahead. Look forward to seeing urbs if it does.
Yeah its the Dub Pistols who put the whole thing on....no idea what their refund policy on tickets will be, but if somehow it does go ahead I can imagine a scramble for tickets, hence might be worth getting in there now

Unsurprisingly the cancellation has just been announced. Ah well. At least I have the Mogden family prepared for a lift to it next year :(

I only found out about this last night and on the strength of that lineup bought a ticket straight away! Anyone else going? Did any of you go to the first one?
yes! hyped. do come and check us out and say hello at the shack..ask for Mikus...final set times not 100% confirmed but i think im playing final set on friday night with some jacking house, will be doing a lee perry set in the daytime Saturday, plus hopefully a little afternoon DnB set if i can squeeze it.

not been before but this is on a new site too - bigger and better - ive seen photos and we're nestled in a lovely grove of trees
our rig was pretty big in the first place but theyve given us an extra 10k!! biggest set ill have ever played on...

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-03 at 07.10.10.jpeg

yes! hyped. do come and check us out and say hello at the shack..ask for Mikus...final set times not 100% confirmed but i think im playing final set on friday night with some jacking house, will be doing a lee perry set in the daytime Saturday, plus hopefully a little afternoon DnB set if i can squeeze it.

not been before but this is on a new site too - bigger and better - ive seen photos and we're nestled in a lovely grove of trees
our rig was pretty big in the first place but theyve given us an extra 10k!! biggest set ill have ever played on...

View attachment 286624
Thanks 🙂 I'll come to the Shack and say hello

Back
Top Bottom