Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Most Spinal Tap things to have actually happened

Black Sabbath decided to have a life sized Stonehenge on stage which, rather predictably, was too big to go on stage. In the spinal tap version, they also did a Stonehenge and also got the dimensions wrong. Their version was only 18 inches tall.

blackwidow3.jpg

Black Widow

"Security risk blocked for your protection
Reason:

This Websense category is filtered: Intolerance. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization."

:eek:

i remember an old girlfriend telling me about seeing Vanilla Ice at the Manchester Apollo, early 90s. He climed up some onstage scaffolding and was grinding away when he kind of slipped whilst his dungerees straps were caught up in the scaffold and he had to be helped down. what a sausage

i remember an old girlfriend telling me about seeing Vanilla Ice at the Manchester Apollo, early 90s. He climed up some onstage scaffolding and was grinding away when he kind of slipped whilst his dungerees straps were caught up in the scaffold and he had to be helped down. what a sausage
That's what happens when you rock a microphone like a vandal

Black Sabbath decided to have a life sized Stonehenge on stage which, rather predictably, was too big to go on stage. In the spinal tap version, they also did a Stonehenge and also got the dimensions wrong. Their version was only 18 inches tall.

From Wiki:

There were many problems surrounding the tour for the album, including having little room on stage due to it being decorated with Stonehenge replicas.
Early in the tour, there was also a dwarf that was dressed to look like the demon-infant from the album cover.

They just don't make bands like that any more. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom