Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

morrissey - the writing's on the wall

49419243852_0347a88514_b.jpg

Guess the writing was on the wall.

I'll give him one thing, he can at least sing better than Lawrence Fox, though so can real foxes.

The Twitter warriors 'I'll be buying the new Morrissey album cos he's against pc ' seems to have had a big as effect as their boycotts of the EPL, Sainsburys and Yorkshire Tea

EXEC 1: Apparently we need more diversity on our label. How are we going to do that?

EXEC 2: Well, we could get rid of one white male has-been...

Couple of gems in there

Even worse - calling the Morrissey character out for being a racist, without pointing out any specific instances, offers nothing. It only serves to insult the artist."

err yes I think that was the idea :D

and tracks including "How Late Is Then, Hamburger Is Homicide, and Everyone Is Horrid Except Me (And Possibly You)."

Couple of gems in there

err yes I think that was the idea :D

and tracks including "How Late Is Then, Hamburger Is Homicide, and Everyone Is Horrid Except Me (And Possibly You)."
The massive cunt shouldn't dish it out if he (clearly) can't fucking take it
The article defending him by someone close was so pathetic poor me it was a good laugh (will try and find it)

Found this whilst looking :D

Nevertheless, the public sector has another card up its sleeve for Morrissey.

“I am cross-examined at Stretford Sorting Office as there are postman vacancies, and this is the most I consider possible,” he recalls.

“Yet it isn’t, because I am turned down – deemed physically and psychologically incapable of delivering letters. There is now no escape but death.”

Back
Top Bottom