Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Mercury amalgam fillings - a poisoning of generations

Jazzz

the truth don't care
Banned
two videos - both of which I wish I'd seen many years ago

International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology

University of Calgary

Anyone with amalgam fillings and any sort of health problem should watch these.

I for one took Jazz's advice and gouged out my teeth with a pair of pliers. I've got blood over everything, I can no longer eat and i'm in horrific pain but at least the aliens can't get me :cool:

Thank you for your opinion bees.

Is that the best attempt at criticism you could come up with of the videos?

The point about quackwatch's hysterical lists is that any organisation which is doing any good should appear on it.

I wonder how many posts we are going to go before anyone dares to comment on the subject matter?

Seems strangely silent.

Jazzz said:
I wonder how many posts we are going to go before anyone dares to comment on the subject matter?

Seems strangely silent.

It's because we've been here before, we know you're a credulous fool and that there's simply no point getting into another argument in which you can lie, manipulate, distort, contradict and generally reveal yourself as utterly, utterly full of shit :)

Jazzz said:
may I kindly direct your attention to the videos that I linked to in the title post? :rolleyes:
Ah, back to your usual tactics.

You said:

"The point about quackwatch's hysterical lists is that any organisation which is doing any good should appear on it"

(my bold)

So, what do you define as "doing good"?

Jazzz, having mercury fillings are possibly not terribly good for you but getting them removed is where the main danger lies as it is in this process that it can escape into your body.

I'd go for white fillings probably now but I'm certainly not going to go and get all mine changed.

Sorry, haven't watched the links - just woke up,got a headache and can't be bothered. So I apologise if they don't say what I presume they are going to. I will look at them later. :)

I think they have to remove the fillings from corpses now so that heavy metals are not released into the air.

firky said:
I think they have to remove the fillings from corpses now so that heavy metals are not released into the air.

242505QWYv_w.jpg

stop imprisoning our heavy metals :mad:

moomoo said:
Jazzz, having mercury fillings are possibly not terribly good for you but getting them removed is where the main danger lies as it is in this process that it can escape into your body.

I'd go for white fillings probably now but I'm certainly not going to go and get all mine changed.

Sorry, haven't watched the links - just woke up,got a headache and can't be bothered. So I apologise if they don't say what I presume they are going to. I will look at them later. :)
moomoo,

Your concern is well-founded. It is certainly unwise to have a whole set of mercury fillings removed without taking careful precautions.

But, this can be done, and the benefits to such treatment are often extraordinary. One such dentist is here www.mercury-free.co.uk

Indeed, this is now the line which the establishment peddles too keep people fobbed off. First, they said that mercury didn't escape from fillings. When this was shown to be untrue, they said, ok, it escapes but there is no risk of harm. Now this has been shown to be untrue they are saying, well yes possibly there's a risk of harm but the risk is going to be greatest if they are removed. All of these statements are lies, and denying patients necessary treatment to remove a horrendous poison from their bodies put in recklessly and without informed consent.

Do watch the videos!

I thought it was now common knowledge that mercury fillings were dangerous.:confused:

I think some of you are being a bit hard on Jazz. <wags finger>

Back
Top Bottom