Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

MayDay protests?

I'm just pointing this out in case of confusion / anyone expecting a properly orgainised national RTS event.

Oh, thanks for clearing that one up. I always make sure that i only attend properly organised reclaim the streets events. I think I may as well stay at home this mayday.
:D

It's good to see so many events happening. Should keep the plod busy while we get to the real action.

May Day Eve event
Friday 30 April, 19:00-23:30
Iona Club, Station Road, Hebburn, Tyne & Wear, NE31 1PN
Speakers: Dave Douglass, Tony Dowling, Hannah Walter
See: www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=162033532857
Contact Peter: petejuliem@yahoo.cc.uk

Tyne & Wear May Day – march and rally
Saturday 01 May-, 11:00-
Times Square, Newcastle (near Centre for Life), NE1 4EP
11.30 march to Exhibition Park
Speakers: Jim Cousins, John McInally, Kathy Taylor, Julie Earl and Anne Stokle
Contact: maydaycommittee@newcastle-tuc.org.uk or 0779 904 0570

Following the annual Mayday March, the Industrial Workers of the World revolutionary union will take over the bar area for organising, films and entertainment about 5.30 onwards - DIY Aye Festival, Saturday 01 May,
Star & Shadow Cinema, Ouseburn, Newcastle

sure, we all pay a tenner so a bunch of jumped up art students can play meaningless politics and have a spiffing day out

Personally and on a general level rather than sneering at the creative efforts of others I prefer to get involved.

Do you have anything planned for May day, creative or otherwise?

The timetable for the Spoil Your Ballot Bus is now being finalised. We hope to pick up in Limehouse in the East End at about 1pm, touring the haunts of George Galloway and the Respect Battle Bus, before heading up to Clerkenwell to cheer as the corpse of Nick Griffin is dragged along the floor, we'll be swinging by Parliament and possibly even Raving against the Machine!

if you spot an actual election battle bus on the day please tweet it to @spacehijackers as we hope to chase them down.

reserve your tickets now at http://www.spacehijackers.org

Personally and on a general level rather than sneering at the creative efforts of others I prefer to get involved.

Do you have anything planned for May day, creative or otherwise?

its a specious argument though isn't it, just because i havent organised anything doesnt mean that what the spacehijackers have organised isnt shit

its a specious argument though isn't it, just because i havent organised anything doesnt mean that what the spacehijackers have organised isnt shit

And it doesn't mean it isn't. Infact it's not shit IMO, I think the space hijackers are doing a great job. :)

if you mean a great job of objectifying women and alieanating the working class from radical politics then im inclined to agree

In retrospect, I think they're going to regret putting that big "No proles" sign on the back of the bus :(

Cardiff million marijuana march

MEETING IN CATHAYS PARK @ 11:30am
(WELSH ASSEMBLY BUILDING, CARDIFF UNIVERSITY SCIENCE BUILDING, CARDIFF CENTRAL POLICE STATION, BEHIND THE MUSEUM)

MARCHING THROUGH CARDIFF CITY CENTRE @ 12:00pm

FINISHING AT CARDIFF BAY @ 1:00-2:00pm
(OUTSIDE THE WELSH ASSEMBLY SENYDD BUILDING)

it gets worse
copy%20of%20space%20hijackers.jpg

which of them is doing what you said?

MEETING IN CATHAYS PARK @ 11:30am
(WELSH ASSEMBLY BUILDING, CARDIFF UNIVERSITY SCIENCE BUILDING, CARDIFF CENTRAL POLICE STATION, BEHIND THE MUSEUM)

MARCHING THROUGH CARDIFF CITY CENTRE @ 12:00pm

FINISHING AT CARDIFF BAY @ 1:00-2:00pm
(OUTSIDE THE WELSH ASSEMBLY SENYDD BUILDING)

you fucking hippy

Back
Top Bottom